Chapter 9: Sweet!

Greg's POV

So I stood there waiting for T when suddenly Rose came. I tryed to hide sign but she saw it. "Aww of course I'll be yours!" She said and kissed me. "No Rose this is actually for T." I said. She got mad I could tell from her eyes. "THAT BITCH?!?" She yelled. "Shh, Rose calmdown!" I tryed to calm her. "NO I WON'T FUCKING CALM DOWN!!! HOW CAN YOU LOVE THAT STUPID BITCH?!?!? AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH!!!" She continued to yell. Now I was rly angry. "CALL HER A BITCH AGAIN AND YOU WILL REGRET IT I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT!!! AND WHAT EXACTLY WE WENT THROUGH?!? WE WERE TOGETHER FOR JUTS LIKE 2 WEEKS!!!" I yelled. Boy it felt good and it obviously worked cause she just stormed away. Phew!

Suddenly Steven showed up. "Where's T?" I asked getting sadder. "I brought her here! I told her directions she should be here by now. She couldn't get lost." He said. Omg what if..she saw kiss? "Omg Steven. What if she saw when Rose kissed me?" "Duude you are fucking moron!" He said but didn't mean it tho.

We were looking for T all over the campus but she wasn't there. She wasn't even in Treble house. I wonder where she go. I need to find her and tell her.

While I was walking getting sadder with each step I saw her. She was under a tree...crying...

Tihana's POV
"Hey. Why are you crying?" I heard familiar voice. Greg. "What do you want?" I said. "I need to ask you something important." He said. "What?" "Do you like me?" I frozed. Did he actually asked that right now? My heart was beating faster. "I think you know perfectly answer on that question and you made your answer perfectly clear." I said. "I-I don't understand." He said. Is he an idiot or something? "Yea Greg I like you. You knew that and wanted to showed me how you aren't interested." I said. My heart beated so hard when I confessed him."Noo. That was all a big misunderstand. That sign you saw there was actually for you *blush* but Rose came and thought that was for her and than she kissed me." He said still blushing.

Is he being homest with me? Is this just a love in pity? "I don't believe you." I said.

Greg's POV

What? She doesn't believe me? Ohh right Steven said that kind of girls have hard time trusting someone. But what can prove her it's true?

I smashed my lips on hers. She kissed back! That was the most amazing kiss ever. It was so passionate. I grabed her waist and pull her closer. She grabbed my neck and played with my hair. Just to say when girl touches my nec and play with my hair it's a major turn on for me. So to hide my excitement (if you know what I mean) I breaked kiss.

"Can I walk you back to the Treble house?" I asked.

Tihana's POV

"Sure." I said still shocked about the kiss. He actually kissed me. He kissed me? The ugly one?!? I still couldn't believe. It was too good to be true. And I swear I noticed his excitement! Now I know what turns him on *evil laugh*.

"Look I'm sorry about the kiss but I wanted to do that quite long now." He said. "No need to apologize. I've waited that for a quite long now." I said and winked him. I also saw him bush.
"Umm..so I wonder why didn't you tryed to win me like all the rest?" I asked. He smiled. "Cause you aren't like all the rest. I didn't know how to tell you. I was always feeling nervous around you and it was just like my first crushes in elementary school. It was different than with girls like Rose. I didn't actually love them just liked their looks but something about you made me feel that strong crush like before." Wow that takes courage. Wait did he just told me I'm not pretty? Never mind this is still the best conversation I ever had. "Stop, you make me blush." I said with baby voice. He smiled and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. "Are we a thing now?" He asked. "Maybe I don't know. What do you think?" , "I think we are." He said smiling and I started to blush.

We came into the Treble house hugged. Then we heard claps. What? "Finally you two together!" How did they know? "Steven.." Greg said. "What?" He laughed and we all bursted into laughter.

Is this gonna last?
-------------------------------------------------
A/N
Yeah after like 8 chapters they are finally together!!! Hope you enjoyed this crap! 😘😘😘