Chapter 21:She is still here?

Tihana's POV

"What the fuck Greg?" I practically yelled. "Shh keep your voice down." He said. "Why do you have to hurt me again? I was about to get over you and now..." I stopped remembering all my tears. "I'm sorry I don't know what happend I...I still love you." My heart melted but I said as cold as I could "Dont leave Katy. She is great person. You don't deserve her. Me on the other hand....I'm failure I don't deserve anything. Pluse I'm fat, bad at school, curse a lot-" He cutted me off. "STOP! You are nothing of those things you said. You are pretty just the way you are and I love you just the way you are."

"Stop Greg. Just don't. Dont make me fall for you again." I said practically crying. He whipped off my tears and kissed me. He looked me in the eyes and than he walked away.

I was standing there alone in room. I can't...why he do this to me? I mean I do love him for God's sake I lost my virginity to him! But I can't do this to Katy. She is a great person she doesn't deserve it. But I want him. Ugh I dont know.

I went down to do the rehearsal for the semifinals. This time I think we will rock even harder.

I was sweating like a pig after rehearsal so I sat on the floor and drank some water. Greg sat next to me. I wanted to move but he grabbed my hand forcing me to sit back. I must admit I was feeling nervous like on the start when I first met him. "You were great." He said. "Thank you. You were good to I suppose." I said not looking him ar the eyes.

"Well guys that's all for today. Go wash youselves you stink!" Jesse yelled and we all laughed. I made my way to the bathroom, showered myself and headed to my History class.

On the way to the class I heard voices behind the building. I recognize both of them. One was Rose's and one was Katy's.

"So is our plan working?" Rose said. "Yep. He's in love with me and he left Tihana. Also Tihana thinks I'm perfect and she is feeling bad about herself. I think we totally broke them!" Katy said. I widened my eyes. The fuck did she just said? I runned back to the Treble house.

"GREG!" I yelled and he hoped off the couch. "What?" He asked. "You won't believe me..." I told him whole story. He was listening and widing his eyes. "What? That...can't be true...I feel like an idiot." He said. "I know I do too." I said and sat next to him. "T. I-I'm so sorry I...I don't know what to say." He said looking at me and...crying? Is Greg fucking Gorenc crying? I couldn't believe when I saw how sorry he was but I still said "I know that you are sorry, but you will have to work harder for my trust." I said. He just nodded. I gave him kiss on chick just to encourage him.

"T I don't deserve you." He said. "I know." I said and went back to my class.

After class I runned straight back to the Treble house. I was about to knock when I heard fight. "ROSE MADE YOU DO THAT?!?" Greg yelled. "YES I'M SORRY BUT SHE OFFERED ME 1 000$! I NEED THAT MONEY FOR MY SISTERS OPERATION!" Katy yelled back. Okay that's it I'm going in.

"Hey." I said. They greeted me back. "So Katy...I know what you did and if it's true that you needed that money than we are forgiving you. Aren't we Greg?" I said. "Yeah it's okay." He said. She nodded and hugged us both. "I'm sorry again. You two are made for each other. Best of luck." She said and walked away.

"Soo..." I said. "So.." He said back. "I did not see that comming." I said. "Me neither." He said and looked at me. We both smiled.