Chapter 2: What?

Tihana's POV

I woke up on my bed in clothes from yesterday. I didn't bother to look what time is it because classes were supposed to start next week. I still didn't move as I noticed that Stacie isn't in her bed. Where the hell did she go? Probably with some guy I guess. I got up and grabbed my shower stuff and made my way to the showers.

On the way I walked pass that blond guy and his girlfriend kissing, AGAIN. But whatever I didnt even know his name so yeah whatever. "Hey T." I heard voice behind me. I turned around. FUCK it was that blond dude again. I decided to play it cool. "I'm sorry do I know you?" He smiled and his girlfriend just looked at me like she wanted to kill me or something. "Well we met yesterday. You were with Stacie whatching us sing. I asked you about your weird name remember?" OF COURSE I REMEMBER. Wait did he just said I have weird name..."Oh yeah I remember btw my name isn't weird." I said. "Yes it is." He laughed. "I'm sorry I didnt catch your name." "I'm Greg." Finally I found out his name. Yayy... "Well cool, now if you excuse me I have to wash myslef." He wanted to say something but I just walked away. "You really need shower tho you smell like bitch." I could here his stupid girlfriend. I decided to ignore her, I mean I could brake her nose but nahh.

-After shower-

Well I just relised I'm pretty much alone here, I should probably make some friends or something. Well I'll go to Sturbucks with my book and we'll see. I grabed my book Hex Hall and went to Strubucks.

"One Frappuchino(idk how to spell it) with caramel, please." I ordered. "Your name miss?" Waiter asked me. "Oh it's hard so just write down letter T, please." I said. "Okay." He replied. Soon they called my name and I took my drink and sat in the corner with my book. While I was reading something was about to happen. I heard a girl angrily yelling. I lifted my head just to see Greg and that girl of his fighting. I was wondering why they were fighting, but all I could hear was "Why are you always so rude towards every girl who speeks to me?" I heard Greg yelling. "They need to know you are mine and only mine!" She shouted back. I couldn't help but think they were fighting over me but that's ridiculous why would anyone fought with pretty girl over ugly girl? "You know what? We are done! I don't want to see you ever again!" Greg yelled and finished the fight. Well that was something. Suddenly that blond girl turned towards me. Yikes! "It's all your fault! I will so have my revenge!" She shouted and stormed out of Starbucks. Once again...yikes! I decided to leave because everyone stared at me. Awkward...

I walked as fast as I could to my dorm when suddenly I felt arm on my shoulder. I toured around and faced Greg himslef. "Need something?" I asked. "Yeah, well sorry about that whole thing with Rose." Rose? Gosh even her name is perfect. Wait what? Stop it Tihana don't do that to yourself. "Yeah no problem. But I would like an explanation." I replied. "Well this morning when Rose said that rude thing to you...well...it bothered me so I ordered her to apologize to you. She didnt want and well yeah...." He said looking at the ground. "Oh, I see. Well I'm sorry." "No need to apologize. It wasn't your fault. I wanted to break up with her anyways." He said smiling. We stayed few seconds in silence when he finally speaks "Will you go to audition for acapella groups tomorrow?" "Yeah I will." I replied. "Nice, see you there I guess?" He asked. "Yeah totally." I replied smiling.

On the way back to my dorm I relised I was smiling like and idiot. What the hell? Am I actually happy for their break up? What the hell Tihana? Stop it now! I reached my dorm and entered my room.

Surprisingly Stacie was there. "Oh hey!" I greeted. "Hi there." she replied. "Where were you last night?" I asked while sitting on my bed. "Ehh, you know boys, sex, boys and sex.." She smiled. I started to laugh and she joined me. We continued talking and we got rly close. Suddenly we heard a knock on the doors. "Yo, babe! Ready for some action?" One handsome but disgusting guy said. "Yeah I'm ready. See ya T." She said. "BYEEE!" I yelled.

Well this was a hell of the day. I got up and changed myself into my sweatpants and t shirt. I took my laptop and checked my social networks before I fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
A/N
If anyone is even reading this (lol) I would politely ask you just to comment and rate my story. Also suggest something and I might make that wish come true.

Also comment if you do(or dont) like my story :)) thank youu ;*.