Chapter 22: Opps!

Tihana's POV
Although this was all Rose's fault I'm still not forgiving Greg for what he did. I mean...ugh fine I forgive him but I won't tell him that until he proves he is sorry and that he loves me.

I was sitting on my bed looking at our old texts when someone knocked on the doors. "Yea?" I asked. "May I come in? It's Steven." "Um yeah I guess you can." I replied.

"Hi. So I wanted to talk to you about well Greg." He said. "Okay. What?" "Well he told me you won't forgive him. U totally understand why, but is there any chance you might forgive him? Cause well he is so down he doesn't play with me anymore.." He said that last part with the smile and in baby voice. "Hah..well there is a chance I might forgive him and I already told him he has to prove he is sorry." And that he loves me. I didn't say that last part it just stucked in my throat. "Thank you." He said and left.

I was still laying on my bed when I got a text. From...LUKE!!! He is my best male friend. I instantly called him.

"Hello?"

"LUKEEEE!!! ITS TIHANAA!!"

"Bitch you don't need to shout you know I love you too. Hah so how have you been?"

"It's a long story and you won't believe me! Where are you anyways?"

"I'm on some university called Barden University. I'm transferred there."

My eyes widened.

"LUKEE! I'm om that university! We have to meet up now!"

"Rly?? No way! Com quick to the Starbucks! Can't wait to see you little princess!"

"Awe see ya!"

I can't describe how happy I am right now. I hopped out of bed and put some clothes on. I runned to the doors and I was about to leave when one of the boys stopped me. "Where are you going? And why running?" Asked Uni while sitting in hot tub with others. "Um I'm going to Starbucks! Bye!" I yelled and runned away.

I entered the Starbucks and there he was! The only guy whi was there for me always! I just love his hair and I love him more than everything. "Luke." I called him and he waved me. i sat in front of him. "Now story." He commanded and I first laughed and than told him all about me and Greg.

Steven's POV
"Dude!" I said to Greg. "What?" He asked sadly. "This is your chance to go after her and do that thing we agreed you will do for her. You know so shw could forgive you." I said and he was looking at the ground but I noticed his eyes widen. "Let's go!" I said and runned to my room to change.

We walked down the road to Starbucks. Greg obviously nervous was just looking at the ground squeezing little box in his pocket. Oh and if you didn't relized it by now he's gonna propose. Yeah I can't believe either.

We entered Starbucks and there she was with..another guy? She was hugging him and crying. I looked at Greg and he seemd very upset. His eyes started to get wet and I could see how sad and angry he was.