Chapter 8: You hurted me!

Tihana's POV
I woke up and relised that Greg wasn't in bed. I wonder where did he go. I headed to the bathroom and done my morning routine.

I came down to the living room but no one was there. I felt alone. It was rly boring so I decided to make some breakfast and watch TV.

I made myself a sandwich and watched 'Full House'. It's my favorite show. I must've been so into the show that I didn't noticed that boys came back. "Yo T.!" I heard someone yelling. It was Donald. "I called you like 100 times. Is that show so important?" He asked and laugh. "Umm well yeah pretty much." I laughed with him. "T. Go get dressed we are about to practice now." Said Jesse "But its Sunday. Aren't we supposed to practice tomorrow?" I said confused. "Well yeah but sooner better." I nodded and went to my room to change.

We practiced for 3 hours and I'm rly exhausted. "Good boys. And girl. We did actually rly well and this is our first time. This's gona be awesome." Jesse said and we all nooded and smiled. "You rocked today T." Said Bumper. "Thanks Bump." I replied with smile.

Greg's POV
'You rocked today T.' I repeated mockingly in my head. She even called him Bump. Oh God just don't tell me she fell for Bumper. PLEASE! I'm getting so jealous. I think I have to react fast. I think I'm gonna tell her, she needs to know. But first. Steven. "Steven can you come here for a moment?" I called him. "Sure bro! What's up?" He asked. "I think I need to tell her." "It was about timee you idiot!" "Shh, I want to say it so she dont fall for someone else. I think I rly like her. True Rose is pretty and I'll tell her I love her before someone else does."

Tihana's POV
"...True Rose is pretty and I'll tell her I love her before someone else does." What he loves Rose? But..but.. I felt tears coming down my face. I quickly run into my room. I couldn't believe it. I actually thought that he fell for me. I'm such an idiot! I hate myself!

I spent all day in room crying.

Greg's POV

T is all day in room. I don't know what is with her but I'm hoping she will be out before night. I planned the perfect way to tell her I love her. So Steven will take her to garden in university. It's rly beautiful. When she comes there i will be there with sign 'I ❤️ u. Will u 🐝 mine?' I know it's a bit cheesy but I think she'll love it. So I made my way to the garden waiting for Steven and T.

Tihana's POV

Someone knocked on my doors. I quickly calmed myself and opened the doors. It was Steven. "Oh what are you-" He cut me off. "Get ready, you are going somewhere with me." He said and closed the doors. I wonder what he wants. I changed myself and went with Steven to some kind of garden. "Continue walking this path." He said and with that vanished. I continued walking and than... I saw Greg with ROSE!! They were kissing and he hold sign with 'I love you. Will you bee mine?' I just started to cry more. I stood there frozen. Then I decided to run. I ran so fast and so far away from university. Why would Steven and Greg do that to me? Did they noticed I liked Greg and this is their way to turn me down? They are such assholes.
------------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry if it's too short but I wanted cliff hanger hehehhe. I will upload more chapters this evening.