Chapter 12: He was just playing

Tihana's POV

We just finished practice. Boy it's hard but we did it perfectly and I think we gonna beat the Sockapellas and Barden Bellas. I made my way to my room but someone stoped me. "Yes?" I asked turning around and seeing Brian. "I need to talk to you." He said. I was rly curious. We hanged out a bit tho so we were good friends and he was always happy and now when I see him serious I know something is wrong. I followed him to the one room. "Look, you know you are my friend and I love you like my sister, right?" He said. "Yeah, but wa-" he cutted me off. "and because of that I want to warn you on Greg. The way he treated his exes is so bad I can't even describe it." He said. "Wa-what did he do?" I was rly curious. "Well, you see every girl he dated...well all he wanted is to fuck them. He never loved one. I'm just afraid that this may gonna happen to you. Just be careful okay? We don't want to see you hurt." and with that he walked away. What now?!?

I went to my room and changed myself. I lied down on my bed still thinking about what Brian said to me. It doesn't seem logical. If he wanted to use me he would by now, wouldn't he? But what if he is trying to slowly do that? What if he doesn't love me? I started to cry and then I couldn't stop myself and I bursted into tears. I cryed and cryed and cryed. I suddenly heard knock on the doors. It was Steven.

"May I come in?" He asked. "Um sure I guess." I said. He entered the room, aproched me and sat on the corner of the bed. "Why are you crying?" He asked. Should I tell him? I decided to say him all I knew.

"T...I...well you see...that is true. He used to do that but believe me when he met you he completely changed. Before you two started to date he was asking me how does he aproch you, how can he have your trust and it was all funny cause I never seen him worried so much about how is he going to win girl. He was rly in love and I could tell he never felt that way. So I think you don't have to worry." He said. "Thank you." I replied.

Steven's words did calm me but something was still telling me something will happen. Something rly bad and that scares me. I decided to stop thinking about that and go to Starbucks.

While I was walking to the Sturbucks I suddenly changed my mind and made my way to the lake where Greg took me. When we were there I noticed small cottage and I rly like it so I thought that will be nice place to calm completely down.

I entered small cottage and sat on the chair next to the open window. I enjoyed the wind, sounds, smell, view...it was nice.

Suddenly I heard someone aproching cottage. I also heard girls voice laughing. That's so sweet must be some other cute couple. And than I heard Greg's voice...