Visit

Dib stared at the aliens' odd green base, he had heard a concerning amount of loud, crashing sounds from the house before he had rushed over to investigate.

Though the base was quiet now, Dib was going to stop whatever evil things Zim was doing.

He stepped up to the door of the irkens base, the gnomes didn't move at all, not even rotating to look at him. Had Zim deactivated them? Why?

Dib shook it off as he began to knock on the door, it was probably nothing, and it made it easier for him to get to Zim's base anyway.

The boy had knocked around five times before the door had swung open, revealing Zim's tiny robot, GIR.

"HII MARYY!!" Screamed GIR, waving to dib.

Zim was not with him, though that didn't concern Dib, as he never usually was.

"Where's Zim? " He asked, ignoring the robots greeting as he glanced around the base for signs of the alien.

GIR placed one of his metal hands onto his face for a moment, which made Dib note that he wasn't in his disguise.

"Maastas down in the lab, he eepin!" The robot cheered, sticking his tongue out at the human. How did the robot even have a tongue?

He shook the question off and considered what GIR told him, Zim was sleeping. Did he even need sleep?

"Can you.. Take me to him? " Dib hesitantly asked, GIR usually wasn't too strict on Zim's 'don't let anyone in' rules, he rarely followed them, actually.

GIR thought for a moment before he squeaked, "SURE!! " .

He pulled the human inside, catching Dib a bit off guard by how strong the robot really was.

Dib stumbled for a moment, before following GIR to where Zim was supposed to be, they stopped at a... trash can?

He raised an eyebrow at the robot, but before he could begin to question it, GIR had pulled him into the trash can.

Dib squeaked a scream of surprise as they fell down the bin. Once he had stopped moving, he had fallen out of the elevator, landing on something hard and sharp.

Dib quickly jumped back as the object pierced his skin, a small line of red blood now dripping from his arm.

He grunted at it and quickly wiped at it, luckily it was just a shallow cut.

The human looked around at his surroundings, everything was destroyed, shattered glass and pieces of metal scattered throughout what had been Zim's lab.

"...What happen.. " Dib trailer off as he spotted the figure laying in the middle of all the mess, Zim.

Dib quickly ran over to the irken, careful to not trip over any of the scraps littered on the floor. He wasn't concerned, he was just... curious! Yes, he wasn't at all concerned for his arch nemesis.

He crouched beside Zim's unconscious body, he didn't exactly want to wake him. This could be a great opportunity to snoop through some of his stuff...

"Mastaa!!! Mary's here!! " GIR screamed cheerfully as he ran up to Zim and began shaking the alien, much to Dibs dismay.

Zim's antennae shot up, and a moment later so did his body. The alarmed irken sat up right, seeming to pause for a moment, before whipping his head around to the human.

"Dib-!? " Zim blurted out while jumping to his feet and stepping away from him, almost tripping over a price of debris.

"What are you doing in my base? Get out of here! " He yelled, or well he tried to yell. Zim's voice was scratchy and horse, uncharacteristically weak.

"I- I heard lots of crashing sounds! I knew you were doing some bad- stuff! " Dib huffed defensively, he was now up on his feet, his hands out in a reasoning gesture.

The alien squinted an eye at him, not talking.

Dib looked around the room again.
"What.. Even happened? " He broke the silence, lowering his arms and moving his head around the room, as if to gesture to it.

Zim snarled and pushed him, making the human trip over a piece of metal once again, the irken now towered over him, his face was cold and angry, and in a very unZimly way, it intimated Dib.

"That doesn't matter. Get out. " The alien spat, his tone was uncharacteristically dark and his words dripped with venom.

Dib swallowed, Zim's newfound intimidation almost made him scramble to his feet and rush out of the base. But he couldn't, he was sure Zim was planning something!

"N-No! I won't get out, not until you tell me what evil plan you're working on! " He argued, trying, and failing to sound confident and authoritative.

Zim's mouth contorted into an angry scowl, and he mumbled something that Dib wasn't able to make out.

"Just get out! " Zim finally snapped, extending his PAK legs and throwing Dib into the elevator.

The alien leaped up, carrying Dib along with one of his spider-like legs, this made the human realise that the elevator was broken.
Probably because whatever has happened down in Zim's lab.

Dib grunted as he was thrown onto the kitchen tiles, but Zim did not wait for him to process what had just happened, as he continued to drag the human to the front door.

"Stop bothering me, stupid human!" The irken shouted, before kicking Dib outside and slamming the door shut behind him.

"Hay- You won't get away with this, Zim! " Dib shouted back, grunting as he got on his feet.

He would've forced himself back in, but upon glancing at the sky, he noticed it was starting to get dark. He'd make Zim spill his plans at skool, tomorrow.

"Just you wait, Zim. I will expose you." Dib declared through a mumble, before begining his walk back home.