its the same, but new.

Gaz groggily willed her eyes to open, a loud repeated sound attacking her ears.

The knocking continued as she slumped out of her bed, annoyed scowl carving onto her face.

She swore, she was going to make whoever woke her up pay.

She went down the stairs with heavy footsteps, she was still in her pyjamas, but she knew she could look just as threatening with them.

Approaching the door, she found her steps slowing, hesitating.

Two muffled voices seemed to argue outside the door, it was impossible to make anything out over the continued knocking, though.

But she could recognize those voices from miles away.

It was her brother and Zim.

She sighed, gaze softening slightly as she opened the door, Zim's fist retreating at a surprisingly fast rate.

"D-Dib-sister! We have returned! " The alien somewhat greeted, his stance slightly tense, and very formal.

Gaz perked a brow, did he change his disguise?

"Hi Gaz" Dib shortly waved, sheepishly smiling.

"You're lucky I'm not in the mood to deal with the fact you both just woke me up. " It was a lie, she totally was in the 'mood'. But something compelled her to go easy on the two idiots.

Zim made a squirmish, nervous laugh at her response.

She rolled her eyes, stepping aside so the two could come in.

They scuffled in, the alien seemed to pause for a moment before mumbling something to Dib.

Gaz was slightly annoyed by this, but didn't speak up about it, simply pulling out her Game Slave 2.

Don't ask where it came from. She didn't completely know either, all that mattered was that it was there.

"Uh, Gaz? " Her brother spoke up, hesitantly glancing towards Zim.

"Hm? " Gaz grunted, giving him a soft nod for further assurance.

"You know how Zim's base has… his computer- AI thing? " He made a wavy gesture with his hands, trying to add some emphasis on the description.

"Yeah? " She slightly tilted her head up, still half focusing on the console in her hands.

"Well, he's gonna install it in our house- it's the same AI, so it'll act just as the original one does. " Dib explained, sounding half confused about it himself.

She was a little surprised he didn't seem to have any scepticism, maybe he'd already done his nerdy checks or whatever.

"Ok." Gaz dismissively shrugged, she didn't really care.

He made a quick nod to the alien, before they headed into the lounge room.

Gaz followed, probably much to their surprise, honestly, she didn't really know why, maybe she was just bored.

She sat on the couch, paying little mind to what the other two were doing.

After a few annoyingly loud, repetitive bangs, she finally peeked over at them.

Zim was… doing something to their TV? She supposed he was installing the AI.

He seemed to explain, maybe teach? Dib while he did it. Gaz wasn't too surprised, he'd always been a nerd for this stuff.

It was a long while until all was done. But she assumed it was quick, for human standards at least.

Zim had installed all of his computer's AI. All of it, she wasn't one to praise, but she would acknowledge the Aliens skill.