They dont care

Dib shrieked at the irken now leaping for him, attempting to jump out of his seat to dodge. 

A sudden sharp pain pierced his shoulder, falling to the ground with a thump, something heavy held him down. 

Dib squirmed, grunting and glaring at Zim, who gave him a hard punch in the face. 

Retailing, he threw a punch at the alien, knocking Zim off balance before he steadied himself again, though Dib had kicked his scissors as far away as possible. 

In reply, the alien growled and delivered a second hit to the human, this time much harder than the first. 

Dib's jaw burst with pain, and he held his eyes sharply closed, scowling. 

Before he had gotten a chance to get another hit in, something sharp had pierced his skin, making Dib snap open his eyes once again. 

Zim's claws were cutting in his skin, which made Dib note that the alien wasn't wearing any gloves, his arms were bandaged, a very rare sight, he'd assumed. 

The pain continued, and Dib finally hit the alien again, a pain rippling in him as Zim's claws dragged off. 

This time, Zim had fallen off the human, and something laid crumpled just beside the unbalanced alien, his wig. 

Dib grinned, everyone was going to see that he was right. 

Zim didn't seem to notice that his disguise was half off, or maybe he didn't care, because the alien grunted as he stood up, Dib following suit. 

His antenna buzzed and twitched, and he began approaching the human, Dib looked around the room, hoping to see some sort of amazed face, anything.

While his classmates stood around them, they didn't talk, there was no clapping, no praise of him being right all along. 

Dib grunted, but regretted getting distracted, as Zim threw a fist at his stomach, almost making him fall to the ground. 

"Z-zim! " Dib puffed, still gasping for air after the previous attack. 

The alien replied with a squinted eye, his antennae twitched as he came to a stop in front of the human, who was now leaning on a desk.

"Look! Your disguise! I told you I'd do it. " Dib pointed out, grinning in victory as the aliens' antennae perked up and his eyes widened, realising. 

Zim didn't seem to have any words, but even if he did, the teacher had interrupted. 

"Principal's office, both of you. now. " Mrs Bitters commanded, her voice authoritative and annoyed. 

Dib frowned, did she not see the half exposed alien? Why isn't she reacting?

Zim gathered his wig, getting back in disguise as they both stood, and headed to the principal's office. 

No one had acknowledged he was right, not even a comment about the alien. 

Dib scowled, they should be clapping and praising him, why didn't anyone care? 

He thought back to the Florpus incident, many people, including his father had seen Zim out of his disguise, but none of them cared, he didn't get why no one was taking in how much of a threat this really was. 

Maybe they just needed time to process everything, yeah. They would soon come around and see how right he was. 

Dib tried to clear his mind as they approached the principal's office, trying to think of how he'd get out of this instead.