4

Danielle

"You made her get detention?!" Hyein chuckles. "She said I did but I really didn't, I don't know why she would make that assumption?" I frown and my friends chuckle. "I don't know why anyone would hate you Danielle? You're so sweet and adorable and smart and funny even when you don't try!" Haerin smiles at me.

"Ahem. I'm still here!" Hyein clears her throat. "I know you're still here hyein." I say and she smiles before Linking her arms with mine. "Since I'm one of your best friends you'll share your lunch with me, right?" Hyein smiles cutely at me. "No I'm hungry." I say unlinking our arms and walking to our table. "Rude!" Hyein pouts as we set our stuff down at our lunch table.

"Hyein and I will be right back! Just scream if you need us!" Haerin smiles at me before walking with hyein to get lunch. "Why would I need to scream for them?" I ask myself out loud and open my lunchbox. "Can I have some? Thanks!" Jake says as he forces his hand into my lunch box, Taking out my one cookie that my mother packed me.

"This is good!" He smirks as he shoves it in his mouth. "I know my mother made it!" I say. "I know my mother made it! Shut up!" Hanni says as she comes up from behind her boyfriend and hugs him. She smashes their lips together as his hands snake around her waist, pulling her closer into his embrace.

I look away, feeling my appetite slowly being lost. "That was a good cookie! I can taste it on my boyfriends lips!" Hanni smirks at me as he walks away and sits with his friends, obviously being in a lustful daze. "I'm sure you can taste it. He just ate it when you kissed him." I say while not meeting her intense stare on me.

"Why don't you ever keep eye contact with me?" She says while Sitting down next to me and forcing me to look at her. "Why do you want me to keep eye contact with you?" I ask and she swallows her saliva. "Um because it's rude to not keep it! Shouldn't you've known this already nerd?" She squints her eyes at me in a mockingly manner. "I do but I usually don't keep eye contact with people who are mean to me." I shrug my shoulders.

"You think I'm mean to you? Aww princess this isn't even me being the slightest mean to you. I'm just getting started!" She smirks cockily at me. "Princess? I don't have a royal last name? Nor do I come from a royal family." I say after hearing only that word come out of her mouth. "UGH!" She sighs in frustration as she grabs her coffee cup and holds it above my head.

"Ready for round 2?" She smirks but I stand up and face her. I gently grab her wrists and take the coffee cup out of her hand, throwing it in the trashcan behind me. "If you don't want to drink the rest of the coffee just throw it away. Don't dump it on others Hanni, that's not nice." I nod at her and sit back down, leaving her in a state of shock.

"Dani!" My friends yell as they come back with trays full of food. Haerin again glares at Hanni who was still standing with her mouth agape. "Haerin~a it's fine, she is just having a bad day." I shrug and hanni snaps out before hitting the back of my head...softly and leaving my table.

"I will never like her!" Haerin says in her deep voice. "Me too!" Hyein says as she eats a few french fries from her tray. "I wouldn't be surprised if she likes you." Hyein blurts out and Haerin snaps her head to hyein. "WHAT?!" She practically screams out before apologizing to me. "It's okay Haerin." I smile at her.

"Hanni wouldn't like me. If she did, why would she treat me so horribly? When you like someone you don't treat them like that. It's the opposite." I say while stealing one of Haerins french fries, she doesn't mind. Hyein would probably bite my hand off if I touched her food.

"Yeah. You are willing to protect them with your life too! And you admire them a lot!" Haerin says and I nod agreeing with Haerin. Through my peripheral vision I can see Haerin staring at me intensely. "Oh..." Lowly mutters under her breath.

-

It's P.E class, a.k.a physical education. Probably one of my other favorite classes, I love exercising.

I am in the locker room, getting changed into some gym clothes as we are going to head out to the track today. I finally open my locker after struggling with the combination only for it to be shut in my face. "Hey." Hanni smirks at me. "Hello." I say without sparing her a glance at focus on my lock combination again.

"LISTEN!" She says and her hands grip my shoulders as she turns my body around, facing her before she shoves my back against the cold, metal of my locker. "What?" I ask. I finally get a glimpse of what she was wearing. It was almost completely nothing, like she was barely getting dressed for p.e. as well. She had on some gray sweatpants and a black sports bra, no shirt yet.

Why is it hot in here?

"Don't you have a girlfriend? Why are you looking at me like that?" Hanni says with disgust on her face. "I don't have a girlfriend." I say. "You have a little crush on me now dyke?" She smirks. "Why would I have a crush on you if you are just mean to me?" I tilt my head in confusion and she pushes me harder against my locker.

She steps closer, placing her arms on either side of my head. "Really? Then why is your face red?" She smirks as she brings up her hand and caresses my cheek, briefly before pulling away. "It is? I was wondering why it was hot in here." I say and fan myself with my hands. She steps back while laughing.

"Meet me after school." She says. "Why?" I ask. "Just do it." She rolls her eyes and walks out to the track.

I'll bring my friends with me just in case.

************
Honest opinion about Hanni Pham?!