12

Minji

I knew hanni liked Danielle. Hanni currently has her arm wrapped around Danielles as she pulls her closer to her. We are all at the table eating breakfast.

I continue watching them here and there but can't help to feel a pair of cat eyes on me. I glance at haerin who was staring at me, she's always staring at me. I've come to the conclusion that, I absolutely adore those cat eyes of hers and how they are always staring at me, and only me. I take it upon myself to flash her a small wink and see her face instantly heat up, making her extremely red.

"Oh gosh! Can you guys stop!?" Hyein sighs out in frustration. "What?" We all ask and hyein rubs her temples. "Y'all really are bad at hiding your feelings! And it sucks I'm the one who sees it!" Hyein says. We all stay silent, our face slowly becoming red from the blush.

"I'm leaving. I can't with y'all couples!" Hyein rolls her eyes and gets ready to leave the house. "Don't be jealous cuz, you'll get some eventually...when you're older!" I snicker. "Bitch you're literally 1 year older than me!" Hyein stomps her feet before rushing out the door.

"Danielle and I are going to. She has to help me with some homework at my house." Hanni says and Danielle looks nervous but just nods a long with her. Suspicious...

"What is the homework over?" I smirk while looking at Danielle who avoids my gaze. "Human anatomy." Danielle blurts out but covers her mouth quickly. "Oh...that is a really tough subject." I smirk at the two blushing girls. Hanni grabs Danielle's arm and they both head to the door to leave.

"Be careful Danielle! Don't work too hard!" I give her a wink and she shows a small smirk before disappearing outside with the cheerleader.

Now it's just Haerin and I.

"So do you have plans for the day?" I ask her and she shakes her head no. Silence falls upon us. "Minji..." Haerin says and I practically break my neck just to look at her. "Yes?" I ask and she scoots her chair closer to me. "Tell me about yourself." She says while looking into my eyes with her cat ones.

"Hm...no one has ever asked me that before..." I frown at her. She lets out a cute chuckle. "Anything. I just want to know you more before..." Haerin spaces out. "Before? Before what?" I smirk slightly leaning closer to her. "You know...before..." She rubs the back of her nape nervously. "Just say it Haerin." I give her a slight push with my elbow.

"Before...you...before we...date..." She says with a jow full blown red face. I let out a soft giggle at the girl. "Wow! You want to date me!?" I tease her. "Well...do you not want to date me? You kissed me when I told you to kiss the most attractive person in the room with us!" Haerin backfires at me. "Haerin...of course I want to date you!" I lean in and give her cheek a quick kiss.

"Good. We aren't dating yet but just so you know...you're mine, don't let anyone else take you because you're MINE okay!?" Haerin emphasizes 'mine' and I instantly nod, slightly feeling like a prey under her stern gaze. "Y-yes." I stutter and instantly start feeling embarrassed, too embarrassed to look at the girl beside me.

"So for starters...my full name is Kim minji and I'm 19 years old." I start off.

-

Danielle

I am currently seated in Hanni's car, she's driving us to her house. I'm so nervous, I mean...is she actually gonna...

"Danielle?" Hanni's voice fills my ears as I look away from the sky and to the girl driving. "Hm?" I hum and she glances at me up and down before looking back at the road. "You seem nervous? Am I making you nervous?" She asks me and my hands that were already sweaty become even more wet.