11

Danielle

Hanni and I had woken up in the same room, she had locked us in. My arm was buried underneath her head and I think it was falling asleep because of the weight on it all night, or it might be dead by now.

"Hanni..." I lowly mutters out in my morning voice. "Mhm.." She hums as she buried her head into my neck. Flashbacks from last night flashed through my mind...woah is all I can say.

I push hanni gently off of me as I lay and face her. She groans as she realizes she isn't laying on any part of my body anymore. Her hands feel around everywhere, looking for me. "Danielle..." She lowly mutters in her morning voice. "Good morning hanni, how did you sleep?" I ask her and she smiles, a genuine one again. "Good because of you." She says as she gives a light pinch to my cheek.

I blush at her statement and sit up, glancing out the window that shines bright light through the blinds. "Where are you going?!" Hanni slightly panicked and sits up as well. I chuckle softly, "Nowhere yet." I say and she pouts. "I want to continue cuddling!" She says and pushes my shoulders back, making me lay on the bed again.

Hanni straddled my waist, looking down at me since she is on top of me. "Hanni...aren't you hungry?" I ask, considering it's morning and we have no food in our system to keep us functioning. "Yes...I am really hungry actually." She smirks as she starts leaning closer to me. I gulp when her breath hits against my lips.

She connects our lips into a heated kiss, I'm guessing she is really hungry..

I let out a small whimper from my mouth which causes me to widen my eyes and push hanni away to cover my mouth. "Don't hide it." Hanni smirks as she slowly pulls my hands away that were clasped against my mouth. "I like the sound of it." Hanni leans down, whispering against my ear before giving it small bites.

I let out a soft moan, not caring enough to hide it, as she trails kisses from my jawline to my neck.

Her hands caress my love handles, gently stroking them up and down before trailing up. I feel my breast being squeezed softly, making a chill run down my spine. "Hanni..." I moan out and she smirks against my neck. "I could get used to that..." She says as she sucks a spot on my neck, making me arch my back for more.

"Y-you don't want breakf-fast?" I stutter as she continues to suck my neck. "You are my breakfast Danielle." Hanni looks straight into my eyes. I shutter out a sigh and wrap my hand around her nape, pulling her into a another makeout session. My tongue softly swipes Hanni's bottom lip making her gasp and part her mouth, giving my tongue entrance.

My hands find their way to her waist and trail up underneath her shirt. Goosebumps trail along her skin from my cold hands. "Danielle..." She moans against my ear, giving me goosebumps as well.

"HOLY SHIT-" Another voice was yelled into the room. Hanni pushes me back down on the bed and she quickly gets off of me, then looks at me with disgust. "Tell me I saw that right!" Hyein chuckles but stops once Hanni's death stare is met. "DANIELLE!" Haerin's voice shouted, I slightly flinched and Haerin saw and quickly apologized. "Come with me now. Let's...talk!" She smiles and grabs my hand dragging me out of the room.

"You best not tell anyone KANG!" Hanni shouts at haerin who just glares at her. "Haerin...don't tell anyone." I say softly and Haerin scoffs at me. "With her? Are you serious Dani! Shes mean to you!" Haerin says to me. "I know, I know! But...she has a reasonable reason! Her image, deep down she doesn't like to be mean to everyone!" I say and Haerin just stares at me. "Shes changing Haerin...I just know it! I can change her! I already am...she's much more nicer to me." I show a soft smile as the memories of last night and this morning cloud my head.

"How do you know she won't be different when we go back to school?" Haerin asks. I think for a second, "She most definitely wi l be different but I don't think she would be as mean as she was to me before." I say and Haerin crosses her arms while staring me down.

"I just don't want you getting hurt Dani!" Haerin pulls me into a warm hug. I hug her back, while gently caressing her backside. "I know Haerin. You better not get hurt either because of minji!" I squint my eyes at haerin who's face turns tomato red, she looks away from my gaze.

Haerin and I meet the girls in the living room, who happened to be staring at each other, awkwardly. Minji just flashes me a smile mixed with a smirk and hyein is too busy eating cereal so she doesn't notice us walk in. I meet Hanni's stare as she walks up to me and pulls my arm, unlatching Haerin from my arm.

Hanni and I are near minjis bathroom in the hallway. "Danielle.." hanni says lowly. "Yes?" I ask and she smirks. "You know.." she says stepping closer to me, "We never got to finish what was going to happen earlier..." She says while standing directly in front of me, centimeters apart from my body.

"You want to finish what was going to happen earlier?" I frown and she bites her bottom lip. My eyes focus on her lips as she picks and bites them while staring into my eyes, who aren't staring into hers.

"What do you say you come to my place?" Hanni places her arms on either side of my head as I'm trapped between her and the wall. "For what?" I ask and she lets out a cute giggle. "To finish what we started." Hanni places a longingly peck onto my lips

Without realizing that my head was already nodding, hanni takes out her phone and hands it to me. "Number now. Then I'll send you my address so you can come over later." Hanni smiles and I give her my number.

"Cool now let's go eat real food before I make you my appetizer!" Hanni smirks, making my entire face go red.

What has gotten into us? Especially me!?

*************
Top hanni? Or top Danielle? Or switchy?