17

Hanni

"Make love to me." Danielle said seductively to me.

I nodded, listening to her request. She smirked as she began to attack my lips again. Her soft lips massaging against mine sent waves of arousal into the pit of my stomach. I gently caress her lips with my tongue, making her let out a small whimper.

I place my hands on her waist and hers wrap around my shoulder, pushing me back out of the bathroom. My legs hit the border of her bed and I was pushed flat onto the bed. I open my eyes, which I didn't know were closed for that long and see Danielle standing between my legs. I slowly sit up only to be pushed down again. "I didn't say to get up." Danielle said and I nod.

She slowly climbs her way onto my body, straddling my waist and never breaking eye contact with me. I have to resist the urge of attacking her right here.

She leans down, near my ear and whispers, "You're going to please me, any way I want you to got that?" She says before licking my earlobe, sending a cold shiver down my spine. I nodded, not being able to utter any words out of my dry mouth now. She leans back, looking down at me and smirks.

She continues to crawl up me, and I widened my eyes when I realized what she was doing.

Danielle holds onto the bed frame for support as her legs are on either side of my head and I'm staring at her naked glory. She was slowly starting to sit down but I couldn't take it anymore...

I place my hands on her thighs and bring her down onto my face, my tongue immediately hitting her bundle of sensitive nerves. "Shit~" She moans. I thrust my tongue in and out of her in a shamelessly fast pace. I feel her hips starting to grind on top of me, slowly but then fast. "Fuck hanni-" She whines as I see her knuckles began to turn white from gripping the bed frame too hard.

My hot breath hitting her core, adding to the multiple sensations coursing through her body. "Hanni...please~" She begs as she starts to bounce on my tongue. I smirk at seeing the state she is in, "Please what?" I mumble against her center, causing her to moan from the vibrations.

"Please...don't stop!" She pants out as she tries her head back and starts to go up and down on my wet muscle. My tongue going deeper and deeper, hitting every spot in her naked center, sending her over the edge. I grip onto her thighs tighter, the feeling of them shaking began to take over. "Hanni I'm cumming please, keep going~" She moans loudly. I move my tongue, circling her lower lips, before sucking on her clit. "SHIT!" She screams out as her thighs shake uncontrollably in my hands and she grinds hard on my face one last time, before falling to the side.

"Danielle?" I ask as I prop myself up on one shoulder and look at the panting beauty beside me. "Wow-" Is all she could say with hazed eyes, barely open and barely looking back at me. "Wow huh?" I chuckle and she lightly hits my arm. "Did I please you that hard that you forgot how to speak?" I ask and she props herself up on one shoulder and looks at me.

Danielle nods her head while looking directly into my eyes. I smile, feeling proud that I was able to accomplish such a skillful trait.

Danielle climbs over to me, snuggling up against my side. I wrap my arms around her, embracing her in a warm, loving hug. "I love you Danielle...I really do." I whisper and place a light kiss on her forehead. "I love you too hanni...but don't you DARE go back to that jerk! Got it?" Danielle looks up at me with angry eyes and I nod quickly, not wanting to say something and make the latter even angrier at me.

As Danielle and I were slowly drifting off into Dreamland a knock was heard on Danielle's bedroom door. "Who is it?" Danielle asks but doesn't get up to check the door. "Danielle love...are you guys done?" Her mother asks us. "Done with what?" Danielle frowns and lifts her head up, staring at the door like she is having a conversation with it.

"Well you were screaming Hanni's name so loud and I heard the bed moving so I assumed that-", "OKAY!" Danielle raises her voice. "It's fine sweetie, I don't care what you like just make sure to be careful! Especially with that rascal hanni! I know she's changed but still- anyways food is downstairs y'all!" Her mother says before she disappears downstairs.

I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing but eventually failed as I burst into fire of laughter. "Shut up!" Danielle hits my shoulder. "That was embarrassing but also adorable!" I laugh and Danielle pouts. I quickly stop laughing and pinch her cheeks. "It's okay Dani! Let's go eat hm?" I ask and she nods still with the adorable, embarrassed pout on her face.

I was about to head downstairs with Danielle when my phone rang. I look at the caller ID and see it's my father. I frown, "Hello?" I answer. "Hanni...get home now! We need to talk!" He says in an suspicious calmly matter and hangs up the phone.

What could he want now?

*****************
Ouuuuuuuuuuuu hanni bae in trouble -