5

Danielle

"Why are we still here? It's after school hours and we are still at school!" Hyein whines. "Hanni wanted to meet me after school." I say and her and Haerin's footsteps come to a halt. I turn around and stare at them, confusion written on my face, "What?" I ask them. "Why did she want to meet you after school?" Haerin asks. I shrug my shoulders, "I do not know, she didn't say the reason." I say as we walk through the school to the P.e lockers.

"Dyke!" We here as we walk into the Locker room. I turn around, my eyes meeting the women who wanted to meet me. "Hanni?" I raise an eyebrow as I see her with her boyfriend and friends. She looked shocked, did she think I was gonna come alone? I'm not stupid.

"You brought your other gay friends with you?" Hanni smirks while raising a questioning eyebrow. "Actually I'm not gay..." Hyein raises her hand in defense. "Shut the fuck up!" Jake says to hyein and she shuts her mouth.

Haerin stands in front of me when Jake approaches me. I placed my hand on her arm and caress it softly, letting her know it's okay. "Aww how cute!" He fake pouts as he stares at us. "So...you have a crush on my girlfriend now dyke?" He smirks and pushes haerin aside. She trips over her right foot and falls on her butt. "Haerin..." I say and kneel down, helping her up.

Jake grabs my shoulder aggressively and makes me face him. "Answer my question." He says while squeezing harder on my shoulder. The crushing pain fills my left shoulder and I groan in pain, "OW!" I yell out and he chuckles. "Why would I have a crush on her? She's mean to me and my friends, I would never like her." I say while stepping away from him and rubbing my shoulder, trying to ease the pain.

"That's not what happened earlier today huh?" He raises an eyebrow and steps closer to me again. "Nothing happened. I don't know what you are talking about?" I frown. "You kissed her!" He shouts and I flinch from his loud voice. Haerin comes to me and covers my ears.

"I never kissed her. She was talking to me and pushed me against my locker." I say and he glances at Hanni who is shaking her head. "Why are you lying!?" He grabs my arm and throws me to the ground. "I'm not." I say and get back up, only to be pushed back down.

"Leave her alone Jake!" Haerin says to him as she stands between Jake and I. "Oh the girlfriend is coming to the rescue! How cute! Right guys don't you think these lesbians are cute!?" He asks his friends who laugh their hearts out behind him. Jake steps forward and was about to punch Haerin but I push her out of the way and hit Jake in his crotch with my leg.

"OW! FUCK!" He screams and holds his crotch as his knees buckle, making him collapse onto the floor, crying. "Leave us alone!" I say while staring his friends down and making eye contact with hanni. I shake my head at her and she rolls her eyes.

I grab haerin's hand and hyeins and run out of there with them following close behind. "That was something..." Hyein finally is the first to speak out of the 3 of us. "Yeah... Danielle you can't let them keep doing this to you!" Haerin says. "It's fine Haerin. It'll only make my mom worry if she finds out...then I'll have to be put in a private school...or more like a special needs school." I lower my head. I hate being referred to as that, I'm fine. I'm not that special...right?

"Danielle...what if they seriously hurt you?" Haerin says while pulling my arms and wrapping them around her waist. "They won't." I say. "I won't let them." Haerin smiles at me. "You don't have to always protect me. I can protect myself." I say, breaking the hug. "They nearly beat you in there..." Hyein butts in. "I know how to handle pain...." I say while playing with the hem of my shirt. "No Dani! You don't! And they know that!" Hyein says while throwing her hands around.

"You promised me you would try!" Haerin pouts at me. "I am trying." I shrug my shoulders. "No you aren't!" She says and hits my shoulder softly.

"I know!" Hyein blurts out and Haerin and I's head snap in her direction. "We need protection!" Hyein says. "No I don't!" I say and she shushes me. "I will call my cousin! She is very good! Trust me!" Hyein smiles as she takes our her phone and dials a number.

Cousin? But who?

*************
Who the cousin?