21

Danielle

Here I am, sitting in front of hannis mom as she seems to be devouring those noodles in front of her. "Well go ahead, eat girls! You have to stay healthy!" She motions us with her hands and we start eating as well.

"I'm so happy to meet you, my daughter was always happy when she came home after meeting you! She was never like that with her past boyfriends, I always knew she was a little fruity-", "MOM!" Hanni squeals in embarrassment and hides her face. A small laugh escapes my throat as I stare at the embarrassed girl.

"So... what is your name?" Hanni's mother asks me as she finishes chewing her food. "Danielle Marsh, my mother is a doctor and my father, who I just met is our teacher, Mr. Lee." I say to her as a brief summary of who I am. "Mr. lee? The young man who was with us earlier?" Her mother raises an eyebrow and hanni and I both nod our heads.

"Well you sure got his smile!" Her mother shows me a smile making me smile as well.

And so...her mother continues to analyze me up and down, almost grading me on how well I answer her questions, in which I do answer them very well, I like to as some people would call it, "Overly explain my answers" but i think it helps to fully understand what the other person is saying to you, plus I've always been like this all my life, can't really help how I act anymore.

Hanni's mother makes eye contact with hanni then her eyes move to make eye contact with me. She does that a few more times before hannis impatience finally kicked in, "WHAT MOM?!" hanni flails her arms in the air, over exaggerating everything as always. "I approve of her!" Hanni's mother smirks at hanni. "Oh my god...Dani we are leaving!" Hanni grabs my wrist and makes me stand up with her.

"But I haven't finished my noodles yet-", "Shit the hell up, you can finish me when we get home okay?!" Hanni says through gritted teeth but her statement made me blush in embarrassment I mean...really in front of her mom? I think she'll disapprove now.

"HANNI PHAM!" Her mother yells and hanni stops right in front of the door that leads to the bustling cars on the street. Hanni slowly turns us around since she is still latched onto me, "Yes? We are leaving, I think you've embarrassed me enough!" Hanni groans and whines like a baby. "I literally almost died for you, let me embarrass you for another hour at least." Her mother crosses her arms. "Touché!" Hanni squints her eyes and drags me back to the table, I'm not complaining I can still finish my noodles!

-

*1 year later*

I come home after a long day of financing and see hanni in the living room dancing. She glances at me once she hears the door close and lock, then she flashes me a huge smile. "Hey baby! How was work?" She asks me with a wide smile. "Long but not boring." I show her a small smile. "How was work for you?" I ask her. "Class today was easy, I'm glad the kids can learn the dance pretty quickly!" She sighs in relief.

"Patience is key, remember that!" I chuckle at her and go to the kitchen to get started on dinner but hannis arms stop me from moving any further. I feel her long but short arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into her full embrace. "Where you going?!" I can already sense she is pouting even when I am not facing her. I lightly chuckle and rub her forearms, "I was going to make dinner for us!" She chuckles against my shoulder and lightly bites it making me close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of this moment.

"Or..." hanni just says. "Or?" I repeat after we. She lets go and turns me around, "You can have me? I mean..." she walks closer to me and leans towards my ear, "I've been waiting for you all day baby..." She moans in my ear and I widen my eyes. She's done this plenty of times and it still makes me speechless, every damn time.

"Plus, i ordered something...I want us to try it..." she smirks at me, leaving me in a confused state as I follow her upstairs to our bedroom.

-

"A strapon!" Hanni squeals. "You want me to use that on you?" I ask her and she nods. "But won't it hurt? I don't want to hurt you hanni!" I look at her with worried eyes and she wraps her arms around my shoulders. "Baby, it's okay! It'll only hurt for a few seconds then I'll let you know when it stops hurting okay?" She asks and I nod in agreement as she kisses my lips lightly.

I wrap my arms around her waist, drawing circles on her exposed skin. The kiss starts to get heated, and I start to feel her hands roam all over my body, and unbuttoning my shirt. Soon enough my shirt was off and my hair was starting to look disheveled from her gripping it so much.

Hanni hums against my mouth as she breaks away from the kiss, both of us panting. "Take off everything." Hanni demands and I listen.

"Take off your clothes." I demand after her and she listens as well, surprisingly she usually puts up a fight.

Hanni hands me the item and I put it around my waist, making sure the straps on it are tight for, reasons...

Hanni kisses me and makes both of us slowly lay down on the bed, me being on top of her. I feel her hands cup my butt and give it a hard squeeze before trailing her hands towards the strapon and rubbing it up and down, as if it were the real thing. And yet, her action still made me let out a guttural moan. She smirks against my lips as she rubs the tip on her center, up and down in a slow motion.

I slightly lean forward making the tip slightly penetrate her. "Dani~" She gasps out loud and I smirk against her lips now. I slowly keep leaning forward until I'm fully inside her. "Oh shit-" She hisses a bit from the pain and I just wait until she gives me the rightaway to move.

I kiss her neck, making sure to leave at least one mark as she moans beneath me and soon grinds her hips on my fake member. I take it as I sign to start grinding as well, I slowly pump in and out of her making her squeeze her eyes shut and have her mouth hung open.

"Fuck~ just like that-" Her hands entangle within my hair as I continue to place little bites on her neck, causing her to moan here and there. Feeling my adrenaline pump up because of her pretty sounds, I speed up my pace. Going in and out of her at an unholy place as both our moans fill the room.

"Just like that baby! You're doing so good~" She moans and smashes her lips onto mine as my hips do not stop penetrating her. The heat between our bodies is only growing and her fingers making my hair even more disheveled is still happening. "Fuck Danielle~ I'm cumming!" She moans out loud as we are both grinding on each other, panting, and moaning.

I feel her thighs tremble as warm liquid erupts from her center and onto the main cause of the eruption.

No sound is heard in our room, just the sounds of our heavy breathing and bed slightly creaking with the slow movements.

"You're so good!" Hanni shows me an exhausted smile and I show the same smile as I collapse next to her, tired as hell. Hanni pulls me into her chest, making me be swallowed whole by her hugging. "I love you Danielle marsh, always and forever!" Hanni whispers to me and plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too Hanni Pham, always and forever!" I say and close my eyes, drifting off into dreamland with the girl who once hated me for no reason, and now I can call that girl my beloved one and only, wife.

*****************
THE END! I can't let you horny people not get one last moment of horniness 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Feel free to let me know any ship recommendations as well 💅for another story maybe——-