9

Danielle

"WHAT THE HELL?" Haerin practically shouts as I make eye contact with Minji who has a smirk on her face. She walks up to me and drags me inside. "Danielle I have a plan." She whispers in my ear and I look at her with a confused look on my face. "To prove that hanni indeed has a crush on you." She says as she pokes my shoulder playfully.

"Oh...Haerin has a crush on you" I say straightforwardly and minjis eyes widened. "R-really?" She stutters. Stutters? "Yes. She told me like an hour ago." I say and see minjis face turn bright red. "Oh wow. You're blushing!" I let out a small chuckle and she nudges her elbow in my side. "Probably shouldn't have told me." Minji says and I frown. "Why it's the truth?" I say and she sighs before putting her arm on my shoulder and patting it.

"Guys! I know this is...weird but...hanni...became my friend!" Minji gives us a smile and hanni rolls her eyes before giving us a fake smile. "Yes we are like best friends!" She says in a fake, cheery voice. "Yeah so I invited her. Let's be nice just this once!" Minji says and everyone lets out a frustrated sigh, especially Haerin.

Minji forces me to sit next to Hanni on the couch as she brings hyein and Haerin to the kitchen to get snacks and drinks. "I'll be right back!" Haerin smiles softly at me before she throws a quick glare at Hanni who just scoffs.

"Why are you here?" I ask her. "Did you not heat what I said? Minji is my best friend now." She says giving me another fake smile. "I know you're lying." I say and her smile drops. "How do you know?" She asks. "The tone in your voice." I say while staring into her eyes. The thought of us in the bathroom earlier today flashed through my mind.

"Thinking about what happened earlier, Marsh?" Hanni smirks as she scoots closer to me. Marsh? She didn't call me dyke? "What happened earlier..." I play dumb. She chuckles before putting her face almost centimeters away from mine. "This." She exhales as her breath hit my lips.

I let in a shaky inhale as I was starting to get nervous, I've never been this close with someone, let alone someone who hates me.

I quickly stand up and look away from hanni. She stands up as well and walks closer to me. "No. Stay back." I say while taking a step backwards. "Why? You don't want me that close to you? Are you afraid you'll like it...you'll like me?" Hanni smirks while stepping closer again and I was drowning in her words too much that I didn't step back.

Soon she was in my face again. I bring my hand up to her shoulder and push her back, she stumbles and fell on the couch. "You pushed me? You push me but not that minji hoe or Haerin!" Hanni says. "They aren't mean to me hanni. Maybe if you apologize for all the things you do to me, I wouldn't have pushed you." I say and she dryly chuckles.

She stands up and grips my hand, dragging me to a room that is definitely not the living room, it's a bedroom. I hear the click of the door and hanni turns and looks at me. "Danielle..." She starts off and sits next to me on the bed. I scoot away from her, but a part of me wants to scoot closer to her.

"Look...I am sorry that I did those things to you." She says. "My...social status...being a cheerleader, having a hot boyfriend that every girl wants, I have to be the way I am towards you, I truly don't mean it. At least I've realized now for some weird reason that I don't mean it." She frowns and so do I. Why did she realize now? What changed?

"What changed?" I ask and she looks at me and shrugs. "No idea." She chuckles. I look up at the ceiling, deep in thought. Maybe minji is right? How could she know if she just got here? Is she a love expert? Is she psychic?!

"DANI?!" I hear Haerin yell my name. "I SWEAR IF THAT BITCH HURT YOU!" Haerin shouts from the other side of the door. I get up and walk to the door but hanni grabbed my arm. "What?" I ask. "You better not tell anyone what I told you Marsh!" She says through gritted teeth. "Is it a secret?" I ask and she nods. "Okay I won't say anything." I say and open the door. Haerin bursts through the door and glares at Hanni.

"Are you hurt?!" She asks me while examining my body. "No." I say and hanni scoffs. "Are you her girlfriend? She seems to not be into you." Hanni chuckles and Haerin's ears turn red. "Well...I don't know what Minji sees in you!" She says and drags me out of there before hanni could reply.

"Movie time?" Hyein suggest as the 3 of us come out of the bedroom. "How about spin the bottle?" Minji smirks. "WHAT?!" Hanni and I shout. "Oh yeah!" Hyein smirks along with minji. "Let's do that instead. You guys agree?" They both ask the 3 of us. I slowly nod and so does Haerin and hanni.

"Well let's get started!" Minji smiles at me, only me.

She has something planned.

************
Cliffhanger