8

Minji

I walk over to hanni after telling the girls we should have a sleepover tonight. I know I'm right, this cheerleader definitely like Danielle. Her social status is definitely what's holding her back, and I'm gonna prove it.

"Hey hanni." I walk up to her and she rolls her eyes while meeting mine. "What do you want?" She says through gritted teeth. I smile kindly at her and she frowns. I bend down, "Do you want to come to a sleepover at my house, Danielle will be there." I whisper in her ear and see her stiffen up once she hears Danielle name. "Why would I want to go hangout with you dykes?" She rolls her eyes again.

"I'm sure you don't want me or Haerin to lay a hand on Danielle right?" I smirk and see her glare at me. "What? We can't touch her? Only you can?" I ask mockingly and see her bite her bottom lip. "What time?" She asks and I smile in achievement. "8, meet me after school at the front near the football field, I'll pick you up and we can wait around till the girls arrive." I say and she nods.

Well that was easier than I thought.

Danielle

"Minji." I say as I walk up to her. It was after school and she was walking to the football field. Why? "Oh Danielle." Minji gives me a smile. "Where are you going? Why are you walking to the football field? There are no football games today." I say and she chuckles. "I'm taking the long way to my house, I'll see you at 8!" Minji says and tries to walk away again but I stop her.

"Wait....what did you say to Hanni?" I ask and she looks confused. "At the cafeteria. You walked over to her table and whispered something in her ear." I say while playing with the bottom of my shirt, nerves were getting to me.

"Oh. I told her to leave you alone or else I'll beat her." Minji chuckles and I show a small smile. "Really?" I ask, while observing her face. She keeps looking back as if she is in a hurry. "Well sorry to disturb you, you seem like you are in a hurry." I say and she nods.

I walk away and hide behind a tree and observe minji from a far. My curiosity got the best of me, my eyes follow minjis figure. Another figure appears from behind the bleachers, I squint my eyes to hopefully get a better view. I gasp once I see Hanni appear with a glare on her face as she meets with minjis.

Why are they meeting? Are they girlfriends? I didn't know Hanni was into girls...

I see them talking for a few minutes before they walk off in the distance to minjis car. Hanni gets in minjis car and soon they drive off.

What are they?

-

"Danielle...are you okay?" Haerin asks me as she caresses my cheek softly with the tip of her thumb. "No." I say and she frowns. "What's wrong?" She ask. "I saw minji... talking with hanni." I say and Haerin frowns even deeper. Her eyebrows furrowed together, "What?" She asks and stands up. "I don't know what they were talking about but they drove away as well in minjis car." I say raising my hands up in defense.

"Why would minji take her?" Haerin scoffs. I frown, "What? Why are you so focused on minji?" I say and Haerin stares at me. "I-im n-not!" Her voice cracks. She's lying. I walk over to Haerin and take her hands in mine. "Haerin...don't lie. Just be honest with me. I've noticed once minji came in you've been looking at her a lot." I sigh and she lowers her gaze. "It won't hurt me. I still like you even as a friend haerin~a." I give her a small smile.

"Danielle...she just...I don't know how to explain it...I just can't take my eyes off of her." Haerin says as she avoids my gaze. I lift her face up with my fingers,"I guess being girlfriends isn't our thing?" I chuckle softly and so does Haerin. "Best friends is though." I smile and she nods. We both pull each other into a tight hug, caressing each other's head. "I think I like her." Haerin says as she leans on my shoulder. "You probably do." I shrug.

"Are you ready to leave yet? Hyein is already there and she says we need to get there ASAP!" Haerin frowns as she shows me the message between her and hyein. Why do we need to get there ASAP?

Haerin and I walk to her garage and get her bike. I hop on the back, holding onto haerin's waist as she types in the address hyein sent her then she started pedaling to minjis house.

We arrive to minjis house and knock on her door. Hyein immediately opened the door and stepped out, closing the door behind her. "Guys...don't freak out." She says and we frown. "What happened?" Haerin and I ask. Hyein sighs before opening the door, revealing hanni and minji sitting on the couch in the living room.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

****************
OH....