10(M)

Danielle

I watch as the bottle that is placed in the center of us spin and slowly come to a stop, pointing at haerin. "Haerin..." Hyein smirks. "Truth or dare?" She asks and Haerin thinks for a second. "Truth." She says. Hyein glances around the room and her eyes settle on minji then move back to Haerin as the question finally slips from her mouth.

"Do you like minji?" Hyein asks and from the corner of my eye I see haerin's body stiffen up from the question. "Either answer the question or take a shot." Hyein shrugs her shoulders. Haerin glances at me then at Minji, before take a shot. "Lame! You're boring Kang Haerin!" Hyein pouts.

Since the bottle landed on Haerin, she gets to spin it and choose the dare or truth for the next person. The bottle spins and stops, pointing at Minji. Minji looks nervous but eventually covers her nervousness with her warm aura. "Truth or dare." Haerin slurs. Shes a lightweight. I pick up the bottle of liquor and see how high the percentage is. "Guys this is a high percentage of alcohol for us! Especially Haerin! Shes a lightweight!" I say and hanni snatches the bottle. "What? Don't tell me you're afraid of getting drunk." Hanni Snickers. "I'm afraid of Haerin losing control of herself." I say. "Are you not a lightweight?" She asks me. "I've never really had liquor before." I say and hanni laughs. "This is gonna be fun." She smirks and winks at me. Again what?!

"Dare." Minji says and Haerin looks taken back. "Umm...I dare you to..." Haerin thinks. I whisper in her ear, giving her ideas. "I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room." Haerin says and minji chuckles. Minji gets up and crawls over to Haerin who has her mouth gaped open.

Minji smiles before leaning into Haerin and connecting their lips. I look at see Haerin isn't moving against minjis lips, I softly nudge her side and finally she wakes up and kisses her back. I give a small smile to them even though they didn't notice because they are sucking each other's face.

"Minji she said kiss the most attractive person not make out with them." Hyein rolls her eyes at Minji who pulls back and chuckles. "Couldn't help myself." She smirks and Haerin is as red as a tomato.

Minji spins the bottle quickly and it takes a while before it finally stops, at me. "Danielle Marsh...truth or dare?" Minji smirks and mouths dare to me. I frown at her and she mouths it again. "Dare?" I ask. "Dare? Okay! Hm...I dare you to makeout with hanni for 15 seconds." Minji points at Hanni who's has her mouth gaped open just like haerin's was earlier.

"What?! What if I don't agree with that!" Hanni scoffs. "It's just 15 seconds." I say and hanni chuckles dryly. "Of course you would want to do it, you probably have a crush on me!" Hanni smirks. "Let me just do the dare." I roll my eyes and she goes silent. "Alright! 15 seconds, go!" Minji says with excitement in her voice.

I crawl over to hanni and look into her eyes briefly before attaching our lips. Her lips were so soft, they had already looked soft but actually feeling them now I feel like I'm in heaven. As soon as my lips touched hers she immediately kissed back, as if she was wanting this for a long time now?

"10, 9, 8..." I hear the other girls voices fade as I eventually got lost in Hanni's taste. I feel her tongue slide across my bottom lip and poking into my mouth, rubbing against my tongue as I do the same to hers. Hanni let out a soft moan from her mouth and I felt excitement course through my body like a wildfire.

I detached our lips and started placing wet, and hot kisses along her jawline and neck. Hanni's hand that was on my waist was now up to the back of my head as she started gripping my hair tightly as I placed kisses on her neck. Suddenly the timer goes off.

"Alright guys! Times up!" Minji slow claps and I pull back away from hanni as we both were heavy breathing, our chest rising and falling pretty fast.

"If you guys need to talk privately about matters between you two, the room is over there!" Minji smiles at us but smirks once she made eye contact with me. I felt a small, warm hand grip mine as I was yanked up from the floor and dragged out of the living room. "We do need to talk!" Hanni says through gritted teeth, her cheeks were red, actually her entire face was red.

I was put in the same room hanni had locked us in earlier. Again, I hear the click of the lock and turn to meet hanni standing right in front of me. She was still heavy breathing from the few seconds earlier. "What?" I ask. "What the hell was that?!" She raises her voice in frustration. I cover my ears when she did so and she noticed and immediately came to me. "I'm sorry. It's just you made me get so...." She trailed off. "Get so what?" I frown. She chuckles, "You fucking turned me on dyke!" She pushes me and I fall onto the bed.

Her legs were on either side of my waist as she sat on my front. I turned her on? That sentence was currently still processing in my big yet small brain. I stare into her eyes as she was not looking into mine but her eyes were on my lips. "Hanni..." I say but the feeling of soft pads being placed onto my lips cut me off. Hanni was kissing me more passionately, with more want and I kissed her with the same energy. Deep down, I did want this. As terrible as this situation is, I can't deny that hanni Pham is a beautiful girl who has a terrible attitude, she is smart but tries to hide it, she has her kind days but most of the time she conceals it with her mean and bitchy attitude. I know she doesn't want to be the way she is...

I felt Hanni's hand reach for mine as she grabbed my right hand and trailed it to a part on her body where she wanted to be touched. This never happened to me before but, it was so hot. The excitement and heat that just ran through my body when she did that, it felt like the room grew a thousand times hotter. She trailed my hand to her waist then to her thigh before placing my hand next to her center.

"Danielle...touch me." She whispers in my ear. I gasps at how hot hanni and I had became. I graze my fingers softly against her inner thigh, going up and down, slowly inching my way to her center. She was wearing a skirt so I guess the current standing of our situation was going well. I gently place kisses on her neck as my fingers dipped into her center. I hear her gasp near my ear as she let out a small whimper before gently nibbling on my earlobe.

My fingers had easily slipped into her because of how ready she was for me. I hesitantly move my fingers in and out of her slowly. "Danielle...don't be afraid, it doesn't hurt me." Hanni pants against my neck as she was slowly moving her hips along my fingers. I nod at her statement and begin to slowly thrust my fingers deeper into her, eliciting a moan from hanni. "Fuck~" she exhales against my ear, sending shivers down my spine from her hot breath brushing up against my ear.

"Go faster." Hanni says to me as she starting rocking her hips slightly faster and I do the same with my fingers.

"Shit-" She whines as she rocks faster and faster, leaving my neck and connecting our lips in a heated kiss. I added another finger into her and she tilts her head back. "Fuck! Danielle!" She moans and her grip on my neck tightens as she is coming close. "Keep going!" She exhales, her mouth agape.

With one final, deep thrust into her, I feel warm liquid spread across my fingers as the sound of hannis moans fill my ears and the room and I'm sure the living room. The only sound heard now was our panting...

"Wow..." Hanni was the first to say. I look at her nervously. "Don't be scared Danielle." Hanni gives me a warm smile. For the first time I see a genuine smile from her, not a fake one, but a real one.

And that was when I knew...I have to be with this girl.

***********
AWWWWWW cute😘