Chapter twelve: Gray

Taehyung pov

Taehyung pov

I look around the classic Spanish paintings hanging around my living room I Inhale the air when the door burst opens and Beomgyu steps In with tones of guards with black suit on standing behind him.

I turn my neck towards him, "Stand at every corner of the mansion don't you dare to betray him else I won't give you Spain's visa" He says to the guards and the guards nods their heads taking their position.

I hum staring at them, Beomgyu looks at me, "Now I'm going to make you the happiest It costed more then $10 million oh god trying to get something Illegal Is hard nowadays" He says with a box In his hand, I glance down at the box when he opens It.

As soon he opens It a smirk grows on my lips as I stared down at the shiny black gun, I crush Beomgyu Into a hug, he stumbles back but prevented himself from falling off.

I break the hug and Immediately grab the gun, I point the gun at the couch and shoot It, Beomgyu palms his ears, I again shoot at the wall.

FINALLY I GOT THE GUN!!!, "YOU WILL MURDER SOMEONE KEEP IT INSIDE!!" Beomgyu yells, I hum blowing on the tip of the gun before securing It Into my pocket.

"This Isn't Spain so make sure to hide It well else you're going to get caught people here don't know who you are so make sure to not make It obvious for them to recognize you" Beomgyu explains, I hum patting the gun Into my pocket.

Now It's time for the actual show.

End of pov

Y/n pov

I stare at my nose on the mirror, ugh did my nose just turned slightly the other side? Or am I overthinking about It?.

The door of my room burst opens revealing Minho, "That kook Is here" He says and lays on my bed, I frown and turn over to him, "Jungkook what's he doing here?" I ask.

"I don't know but make sure to kick him out as soon as possible he's yelling so loudly that my ears are aching" He replies shutting his eyes.

I hurry out of the room Into the living room, "I'M FINE AND HOW ARE YOU!?!" Jungkook shouts making my Eomma flinch, "I'm good son" She replies still keeping her manners.

"Jungkook what are you doing here?" I ask him catching his attention, he smiles at me and opens his mouth to shout but I Immediately jump over beside him on the couch and palm his mouth tightly.

"Look try to not yell hmm" I whisper, he blinks his eyes before passing me a nod, "I'm letting go of your mouth okay?" I ask him earning a nod from him I remove my palm.

"I wanted to ask you what's your favorite color?" He whispers, I groan leaning back on the couch, "You could have texted me that" I mumbled.

"But you have blocked me because I always used to send you voice messages yelling" He whispers, I rub my eyes.