Chapter seventy two: Knife

Author POV

"Oh my god... you should get married to that piece of heaven." Y/n's best friend says to her, sitting beside her, she turns her neck towards her best friend, "Shut up, " She says to her best friend.

"You are so annoying Y/n, if he wasn't in love with you, I would date him," Her friend says. She looks at her friend, "In love?" She asks her friend, "Anyone could tell he's in love with you, the way his eyes looked at you, the way he smiled at you, he have kept guards for you, do you think he Is protecting you for nothing?, isn't obvious that guy loves you?" Her friend replies.

Y/n processed her words, "He is just an ass hole." Y/n says, "He is not..open your eyes y/n, look at that man.. he's got everything a woman wishes for...omg he is so perfect, " Her friend replies.

"You are so annoying, I come here to work to get myself distracted, but all you do is make me remember that ass hole Spanish bull again and again" She says, standing up, her friend grabs her wrist.

She looks behind at her friend, "What?" Y/n asks, "You love him, right?" Her friend asks, "What the fuck? I don't. " She refuses, "You are avoiding talking about him...you never behaved this way, " Her friend says.

"It's just I hate him." Y/n answers, "A year ago you hated a guy, and you kept on talking about him 24/7, if you hate him you will keep on talking about him you won't avoid him, especially back bite him with me, I know you y/n" Her friend says.

She rolls her eyes at her friend, "It's not like that. Stop being delusional." She replies, freeing her wrist. Her friend stared at her, and she was concerned.

"You are falling, Y/n.." Her friend mumbles under her breath as she stares at Y/n working.

Y/n glanced at the clock, "Ugh, I don't want him to come and take me...please send Beomgyu," She mumbles, removing the apron.

Her friend taps her shoulder, and she turns over, "Romeo's gonna come?" Her friend asks, "What the fuck? Who's romeo?" She asks, "You are his juliet, and you don't know him?" Her friend replies.

She smacks her best friend, "Stop it..and I don't want him to come.One of the guards approaches them, she looks at the guard, "Don't tell me he is here" She groans at the guard.

"Sir wants to talk," the guards say, "Tell him I died," She replies, "Sir, she said she died," the guard says on the phone and keeps it on the speaker.

"I'm waiting outside. Your shift is over, or do you want me to come and drag you out?" Taehyung asks her from the other side. She rolls her eyes.

"Yes drag her out" Her friend replies instead, Y/n shushes her friend, "I know you are rolling your eyes at me but come out if you don't want me to drag you out with me" Taehyung says and the guard hangs up moving away.

"Omg, I love this love story, romeo is here waiting for his juliet to run over to him. WOW OMG OMG, " Her friend shouts, she sighs heavily, grabbing her stuff.

"I hope you guys fuck tonight" Her friend says, she ignores her friend, leaving the cafe shaking her head side to side at her.

"Why is he waiting for me? That guy is so questioning," She mumbles. She groans when it rains. She looks around for Taehyung, and finally, she sees him, he was also looking for her.

"Look at this bull he is so happy to see me walking to him," She mumbles and takes steps towards him.

Taehyung stared at her, walking towards him in between the crowd. He had a smile on his face, but that smile disappeared when he noticed a man in a black hoodie and a mask.

He looks at the man walking in the direction where Y/n is.

"He was wearing a black hoodie and a black hat with a mask," Taehyung remembers Jimin's words.