Chapter Seventy nine: Lipstick

🌚🔞 (I never wrote this much deeply explained smut in my whole life, I'm about to dig a hole and disappear into it)

Y/n POV

After making him buy me clothes and bags in the mall, we have a lunch where only he have to watch me and I have to eat, finally I make him suffer and I can literally see how much done and annoyed he is by me.

I sigh, sitting down on the couch, once we comeback home, "I'm so tired," I say, and look at him standing holding the bags, he Is staring at me in disbelief, "Ah? Are you tired?" He asks me, I nod with a pout, "I worked so hard today, " I reply.

He keeps the bags aside, I can literally see the tint of the lipstick I had tried on him, "The lipstick is very good I see" I say praising the lipstick, "We bought that lipstick right?" I ask him.

He slowly nods. I can sense him, holding back his anger.

He is looking hot with that shade I accept it, he wipes out his mouth, "It's a strong lipstick that ain't going to be removed thay easily" He looks at me, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Should I tell you a very good way to remove your lipstick?" He asks me, he bought a lipstick remover or something?, "What it is?" I ask. He slowly walks over to me, "Woah!" I say when he leans closer to me.

I gulp, feeling those numerous butterflies in my stomach, "You want me to show you?" He asks, I was speechless when I realised what he meant by 'lipstick remove'.

Whenever he comes this closer to me, I'm always speechless. I don't find words. it's like he is hypnotising me with those eyes.

He leans even closer, his hot breath fanning on my neck. After trying too hard, i finally utter some words out, "N-No," I reply, stuttering.

"Oh no you are blushing" He breathes out his fingers gently ruffling my hair back, "You made me suffer the whole day" He whispers In my ear, I gulp hardly, I just stare into his eyes.

His eyes, they are just like an ocean deep and dark, I can't look away from them.

He looks down at my lips from my eyes, I gulp, feeling the butterflies dancing in my stomach, his fragrance, his aura, and my knees shaking.

I'm feeling the feeling I have never felt ever before. It's a new and very intense feeling.

"You feel the butterflies, right?" He whispers before leaning back to my ear, "I can make you feel the whole zoo too, " He whispers.

I hold back the urge to scream and bite down on my lower lip, I know my cheeks are flushed, and I'm a blushing mess.

He slowly tugs the strand of my hair behind my ear, his finger feels so hot on my skin, it feels like I'm burning, and I can't even deny the feeling.

"Uh huh," He mumbles, preventing me from biting down on my lower lip, I badly wanna scream and let all the emotions out, but at the same time, I'm frozen like an ice.

"Where is your tongue at now?" He breathes out, I gulp hard at his question. He grips on my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Will you let me remove my lipstick?" He whispers, before I could answer him, his lips were pressed on my lips,

As our lips touched, a rush of sparks ignited between us. His breath was hot on my skin, his touch sending shivers down my spine. I felt as though the world around us faded away, and there were only the two of us lost in each other.

With a playful smirk, he deepened the kiss, pulling me closer, closer until there was no space between us. His hands tangled in my hair, pulling gently, sending a surge of desire rushing through me.