Chapter seventy four: Kiss

Taehyung POV

I walk around the room, and I bite down on my lower lip, "WHERE ARE THEY IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT!" I shout, the nurse behind me flinched, I looked at her, and she slowly left the room.

I groan, I dial Beomgyu's number, where the fuck he is and why he is not answering my calls?, did something happen?, I look around the room.

This is frustrating, I walked around the room, I again dial Beomgyu's number he doesn't answers, I sigh kicking the bedside table, "WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER MY CALLS" I shout sitting down on the bed.

I rub my eyes, trying to calm down, but it was impossible, I looked at the phone when it started to ring, and I immediately grabbed it, bringing the phone to my ear.

"WHERE ARE YOU??!" I shout, I hear him groaning, "Calm down, her brother just asked her to help him with homework or something, " He replies.

"THEN WHY YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY CALLS?" I ask, "Stop shouting you are embrassing me. " He says, "My phone was dead, I charged it. " He answers.

"Where are you now?" I ask, "In her brother's apartment, she is cooking." He says, "Keep her away from the kitchen" I say, "But she is already cooking and I guess she won't come out untill she burns down the whole kitchen" He answers.

I can see her faint voice in the background, she doesn't know how to cook, what is she doing inside the kitchen.

"Drag her out of there," I order, "It's too late, she already cooked something and she is out of the kitchen," He replies.

"Is she alright?" I ask, "Yeah she is alright. I guess her brother helped her, " He replies.

Ughh come on, Taehyung, he is her brother. I can't be jealous.

"OH MY.." Beomgyu yells, "What happened?" I ask, "She just cut her finger. " Beomgyu Informs, "What? Is it bleeding too much?" I ask, trying to stay calm, but I can't anymore.

"Yeah, her brother is bandaging her finger it's okay, just a little cut," Beomgyu says, "TAKE HER TO HOSPITAL!" I shout, "Shut up. It's not a big deal she is alright, " Beomgyu ressures.

"I-Is she crying?" I ask, "No, she is not, BUT WHY ARE YOU CRYING? " He shouts through the phone, I sniffle, looking around the room.

"Stop whatever the fuck you are doing you are a grown ass man" He says, I nod my head, "Just bring her to m-me" I say sniffling.

"Bro, calm down. I'm bringing her. I'm bringing her to you. Oh my god, stop crying," He says, "It have been only five hours since she is away from you, my bro. You are down so bad. " He kept on talking.

"Now I'm hanging up we're coming," He tells me before hanging up, i keep the phone aside, I facepalm.

It has been only five hours why it felt like it's been five years, i rub my eyes sighing heavily, "Just come already." I mumble, laying down on the bed.

She cut her finger?, why she even tried to cook, i bite down on my lower lip I couldn't stay still on the bed, I kept on changing the position, i look up at the door when door knob swing, i smile but that smile disappeared when I see the nurse.

I sigh, turning around. This is so frustrating. Why are they taking too long.

I stand up from the bed, "You can? You can stand?" The nurse asks me. In disbelief, I walked over to the window, and I stated down, I kept on tapping my foot on the floor.

Just come already.

There I see them, Beomgyu opened the door for her and she rushes out of the car, i walk over to the bed laying down, the nurse stared at me In disbelief, I shush her indicating her to not tell anyone.