Chapter thirty eight: brave

• Boy don't get emotional 'cause                   It's not personal •

                  It's not personal •

Y/n POV

Holding my cheek, I stare at myself in the mirror, "Did someone slap you?" Beomgyu asks me, I turn over to him, "I had an appointment and I haven't been there for the last three months, " I mumble.

"Are you about to lose your teeth or something?" He asks with wide eyes, I glare at him, but deep down I was feeling scared.

Maybe he is right.

He looks around the house before he shuts the window tightly, pulling Ice cubes out of the fridge he stares down at them, I frown when he rubs them on his face, I thought he was about to give It to me?.

After rubbing the cubes on his face, he looks at me. He clears his throat, "I'm going to take you to the dentist," He says, straightening his back.

"You are ready to die for me?" I ask, holding back my tears, "Yes, because if you lost your teeth, you would look ugly, " He replies.

I hug him, "Thank you!" I say, he dances along with me, he grabs the keys, "Let's go, " He announces, I nod, following him behind into his car.

He opens the door for me, looking around carefully, I sit on the passenger seat, and he drives away from there, I stare out of the window.

I palm my mouth when Beomgyu almost hits the traffic light, "This light was not here before now why did they make it?" he says, reversing the car and hitting the car behind.

I guess I made a big mistake.

The man behind steps out of the car, "CAN'T YOU SEE WHILE DRIVING?" The man yells, Beomgyu doesn't answer him but drives away from there.

"Do you even have a driving license, or am I going to die?" I ask him in disbelief, "You don't know I'm very talented, " He replies, I look away from him and realise.

Where he is taking me when he doesn't know where the hospital?.

I look back at him, "Where are we going?" I ask him, "To the therapist?" He replies, "He is a dentist!" I correct.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He apologized, "Where your doctor lives?" He asks, stopping the car in the middle of the road, the cars behind honk.

I gulp.

I don't know where the doctor is. My dad always takes me there.

"In the corner," I reply. He looks at his left, "You mean in the corner of the earth?" He asks, "N-No, " I stutter.

"Maybe In.." I stop, "Where?" He urges, "Maybe In your left, " I reply. He hums, pulling off from there, the way he is driving. I'm pretty sure I will die today.

He stops the car in front of a nightclub, "Wow, they do therapy. In clubs these days," He says with his mouth parted, I gulp.

He stares at the people getting into the club, "They don't look like they need surgery," He mumbles.