Chapter sixty six: Work

Taehyung POV

We argued about the female lead's death the whole night, she said it wasn't fair and I said It's fair..and after arguing for almost two hours we were finally able to sleep.

In the morning, I had to go to Jimin, so I didn't bother to annoy her. If she woke up, she would surely cry to take her with me.

I sit down on the dining table as I grab the fork, I turn over when I hear the footsteps, I stare at her, Is she going to school?, but that doesn't looks like school attire then where she is going.

"Who gave you this dress?" I ask her, "Why should I tell you?" She replies, I look down at her dress.

A white shirt, with a purple server jacket, and a black skirt, I don't remember buying this?.

Wait...IS THAT WAITRESS UNIFORM?.

"Why are you wearing this?" I ask her, "I guess I already told you about working?" She replies.

"As a waitress?" I ask her, she nods, I just know Beomgyu is the one behind her.

"Get in, you are not going anywhere," I order, "As I will listen to you, huh?" She asks and walks towards the door.

She got a job just in a night?.

I stand up, following her behind, "Stop Y/n," I say. She turns over to me, "What's your problem? You said you would let me work now what?" She asks.

"By work, i meant I will build a company and let you work there, not somewhere else," I reply, "Are you for real?" She asks. In disbelief, I nod my head at her.

"You are going to build a company just so I can work and not get bored at home?" She questions again, I nod my head at her.

She groans, "Why are you so dumb?" She asks, "Just sit in the house Y/n" I say, "Never, " She replies, turning away from me.

I stare at her, walking away from me, I fist my palm, grabbing my phone and bringing the phone to my ear, "You will fucking die from my hands" I say to Beomgyu through the phone.

"Yeah and?" He asks, "YOU COMVINCED HER TO WORK IN YOUR GRANDPA'S CAFE!!" I shout, "Ouch, you hurt my ear, " He hisses.

"You did this even when you knew she is in danger..." I say, "I-I-- she was getting bored and.." He stops, now nervous.

"Beomgyu, if something happened to her, I swear on my life....i will turn your days Into nights" I mumble, "N-Nothing will happen...I'm going to her now, don't worry, I have trusted people there, I swear, " He replies, now panicking.

"Sh-She is safe there, believe me.." He kept on talking, "Remember if she is safe, you are safe from me, " I warn, I hear the sound of the door opening and closing.

"I-I'm going to her, do-don't worry," He says, I hang up, and I sigh only if she will listen to me.. Only if..

I glance at the time on my phone, and I get into the car and drive away to the hospital.

I shut the door behind and get into the hospital, I open the door of the room, find jimin sitting, and he looks at me.

I look at the guy standing in the corner, "You are here," Jimin says, I look at him, "Meet him..he is Lee felix," Jimin tells me.

I again look at the guy standing, "He is an investigator just like me...and I told him everything about you already," Jimin tells me, "Do you trust him?" I ask jimin.

"Yes we been working with each other for more then six years I still remember the day when he came first he was just a little kid and now look at him...he's still a...kid..never mind he will help us" Jimin replies.