Chapter sixty nine: Hug

Y/n pov

"You are seriously going to walk till home?" I ask him, "Yes?" He replies, I sigh heavily, "You literally have a car right behind you?" I ask him.

"It would be better if we walk...the atmosphere is so romantic today," He replies, "Sometimes you prove yourself as nothing but a dumbass" I point out at him joining him in the sidewalk.

He think it's romantic?, when it's soo cold here, I'm literally shivering from cold, I glare at his back he turns over to me, he glances down at my legs, "Hey where are you looking at?" I ask him.

My eyes widen when he takes his blazer off and makes me wear It.

Omg his fragrance.

I blink my eyes, staring at him, "Don't worry, home is very near," He says, I huff when he grabs my hand, making me walk with him on the sidewalk.

What if I suddenly push him on the road?.

"Don't dare to push me on the road," He says, my eyes widen he reads my thoughts?.

I look away from him, staring up at the sky. It's gonna probably rain anytime soon.

And this bull is making me walk in this weather, "Why don't you go back to Spain?" I ask him, "You want me to go back?" He asks, I nod my head at him, "Then don't cry for me once I go back, " He says.

I chuckle, "I'm gonna throw a party if you leave korea" I say, he turns his neck towards me, "If I will go back to Spain you will be the first one to miss me" He mumbles.

"Never," I reply, staring down at the ground, I hear the sounds of people whispering, I look at the people huddling near some convenience store.

Did someone meet an accident? I turn my neck towards Taehyung, and he's also staring at the people, I look back at the people, and there I notice a very familiar pair of shoes on the road.

I stare at the shoe before slowly going through the crowd, and I freeze.

My mind stopped working, I stared down at the dead body of my mother.

Her head bleeding till the blood reached till my feet, I stared down at the blood, and I felt Taehyung standing behind me.

I shake my head side to side, turning over towards Taehyung, "Now how much far is home?" I ask him, he was taken aback by my question.

"You said It's near, but it's been more than ten minutes now?" I ask him, my heart pumped at the highest speed. Even when I was talking normally to him, I was numb deep inside.

He glances at that lady, "It's very near," He replies, gently grabbing my wrist, dragging me out of the crowd.

I didn't dared to glance back there, "Alright, let's go. I'm very tired," I say to him. Continuing walking, he follows me behind.

We finally reach there, In front of the house and the only fear, the only concern I have right now is for Minho.

I change into casual, thinking about Minho, I step out of the bathroom, I look at Taehyung standing, "Are you okay?" He asks me, I nod my head at him, trying hard not to burst in tears.

I can't cry for that woman.

"Y/n" He calls me out, I look at him, "Yes?" I ask him, tears filling up. In my eyes as much I stared at him.

"It's okay...you can cry," He says, I shake my head side to side at him, "No, I don't wanna cry," I reply and Immediately wipe the tears off my face.

"I don't wanna cry," I repeat, even when I'm trying hard... I couldn't hold back the tears in my eyes. He slowly walked over to me, and I felt his strong warm arms wrapping around me.

I burst into tears.

I cried... feeling lost...my family was just perfect yesterday... we were a loving family, we got everything we wanted... each others love...support.

My parents were the best.

But now.. I still wish all of this was just a nightmare, just one of the dreams I would wake up and hug my parents.

I'm even ashamed to admit they deserved to die.

I knew this day would come...I was prepared for her death, but still, my chest is torn apart.

He breaks the hug, his fingers slowly wiping the tears off my face, I sniffle, "Sometimes It's okay to cry for the evil... " He breathes out.

"I wish I was never their daughter.. I wish I was never born," I mumble fresh tears pouring down my eyes.

"I-i never imagined something like this..i-i.."I stutter, "I don't know if I should cry that she's gone or cry that she was evil, " I ask.

"Whoever killed her..I wanna find it but at the same time I don't wanna find it...even the killer is right...even the murderer is right...I'm...it's..all..messed up" I let out whatever inside my heart.

"The killer is my brother," He says, I look at him, "B-Brother?" I ask. He nods his head, "He survived... and he's killing whoever related to that orphanage.." He replies.

"Then why he can't show himself?" I ask, "he is...he is angry on me, " He replies," I frown, "Angry at you?..." I ask.

"I was the one to make our parents friends..your father always visited my school and he would give me attention everytime he comes...he asked me out about my parents and I tell him about them..I was the one to take him to my home and let him be friends with my parents and that's how he get to know..we're two brothers...and he...he become friends with my father and got to know everything about us...and that's how he used us" He replies.

I process his words, "And I'm sure he will never forgive me for that," He mumbles, "But you were just a kid? That's not your fault at all, " I say.

"He blames me for our parents' death.." He says, "Do you recognise your brother?" I ask, "He was only seven when the last time I saw him, " He replies.

"That means he is hiding?" I ask, he nods, "He is right in front but I couldn't recognise him.." He mumbles.

"That means...it's your brother the whole time?" I question, he nods.

"What does he want from you?" I lowly ask. He stared at me, "He wants...to...take revenge?" I add.

"I guess so," He mumbles, "Maybe...if you will talk to him, he will calm down and stop?" I ask.

"I know him well...he ain't stepping back," He replies, "So that means...if he will fight with you...you will fight back?" I question.

"Of course," He mumbles, "But... your brother is not wrong...in my case...he is not wrong at all he can kill me," I say. He squints his eyes at me.

"I don't care if he's wrong or right... but if he even tried to look at you...i will forget that he is my brother," He says deeply.

"I-I wanna die...what am I going to do without them?..how am I going to live without them?..how can I live now?.." I sigh heavily, trying to calm myself down.

"You will learn to live... you will be happier than you were with them...I promise you that," He says, I look at him.

He pulls his phone out of his pocket and dials a number, "Where your brother lives?" He asks me with the phone still on his ear.

I tell him the location, and he tells the location to the person on the other side, "Keep him safe from now on," He says on the other side and hangs up.

"How long will you be keeping me protected from your brother?" I ask,

"As long as I'm breathing," He replies.

*Just talking*

[jungkook meeting namjoon's
parents]

jungkook: i'm a big fan of your
work

**

You all we're almost on 70th chapter now omg I can't believe we are here finally.