Chapter sixty four: Dishes

Taehyung POV

I tried to dial Jimin's number on the phone, but all I heard was the lady saying, "The number you have dialled is out of reach now. "..

I sigh slightly, hitting my fist on the steering wheel. I start the engine and drive away to Jimin's house. Something's wrong.

I shut the door behind me and rushed towards his house, I found the door locked, and now where did he go?.

He can't leave like that. There must be something I look around and grab a rock nearby. I break the window, opening the window and jumping in.

I looked around his house, I rushed upstairs, and I kept on opening the door of the rooms around.. I looked around for him.

I push open the door of a room, and my eyes widen when I find Jimin on the floor, I rush over to him and tap his cheek, finding his mouth bleeding.

I noticed his phone on the floor, he was trying to call me, I made him stand by holding him by the shoulders and leave to hospital.

I stopped the car in front of the hospital, and I took him in.

I waited outside, standing, and I could only feel angrier.

What does he want?

Why is he hiding himself..why he chose to hide behind the curtains?.

The door opened and I look up at the doctor, "So...basically he have been hit on the head with something hard..but he's fine" The doctors tells, "Someone attack him...and this Is a police case" The doctor says.

"The cops will be here," the doctor says one last time before walking away. I stare at the doctor,  walking away before I look back at the door.

Did jimin see the face?.

I take a step closer to the doo.. Please, jimin, tell me you saw the face.

I walkin... he is still unconscious.. he  has a bandaged head.

I stare at the heartbeat monitor, and he hurts him because he is solving the case?.

He's going to hurt whoever related to me?.

"So brother, you chose to play, huh?" I whisper.

I look at Jimin when he opens his eyes, "I thought I will die," Jimin says.

"Who?" I ask him, and just by hearing his sigh, I knew he didn't see the face.

"I didn't see the face.. I didn't even know someone was behind me... He just hit me very hard on head from behind and everything black out," Jimin mumbles.

I turn away from him facing the window now, "Your brother is such an ass hole," Jimin curses hissing.

"Did you find anything about him?" I question still staring out of the window,  "A cctv footage was found near the han river..." He replies, "Only one?" I ask.

"Others were broken," He replies, "What did you see in that cctv footage?" I ask him, "Nobody was seen during that time but only a man who just passed by the street right after some minutes the woman passed from there, " Jimin says.

"So he was following her?" I ask, "Probably but the fucking face Is hidden" Jimin groans, "What he was wearing?" He asks, I ask.

"A black hoodie with a black hat over," He replies, "But the only thing that was noticed is that he had tattoos in his hand." Jimin Informs, "Tattoo?" I ask.

"Yes, he has tattos," Jimin mumbles, "Are you sure that man is the killer?" I ask. He nods.

I think deeply who has tattoos?.