Chapter sixty eight: Espresso

Author POV

Y/n look around the cafe..and she glares at each one of Taehyung's guard standing, she sighs heavily, turning over and taking order from the customers.

"I don't understand why there are guards here standing like that? Are we having someone celebrity in between us?" One of the workers says, and Y/n hears her saying It.

"Yeah.. I can't understand what's the matter with the guards standing, " the other girl replies, "I hear someone bought this cafe. " They whisper to each other.

"Hey y/n?" Her best friend Myeong notices her standing,  she looks at her best friend standing, "I'm so done with that bull" Y/n says to her friend who is a waitress just like her.

"YOU MEAN THAT MAN DID--" She palms her best friend's mouth, dragging her into the store room.

"Why the fuck are you yelling openly?" She asks her best friend angrily, "Bitch you are telling me that Spanish bull let you work after he brought this whole cafe and made his guards stand around to protect you? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ROMANTIC IS THIS?" Her friend shout.

She smacks her head, "It ain't romantic it's annoying," She replies, "OMG, OMG!" Her friend kept on shouting.

"Stop yelling," she warns her friend, "I'm imagining your children," Her friend says to her, she stared at her friend in disbelief.

"Stop just stop" She says to her friend, her friend grabs her shoulders tightly, "You can flex in front of the other worker bitches?" Her friend whispers to her.

"Flex? I'M DYING OF EMBRASSMENT, " She shouts, "What the fuck Is wrong with you?..that guy clearly protecting you and here you are being a ass" Her friend mumbles.

"I just want a normal life Is that a big deal?" She asks her friend, "I know but you just told me everything about the situation and In my eyes that guy Is right...he's protecting you from his brother" Her friend tells her.

"You won't understand how much annoyed I'm right now" She groans at her best friend, "You are so ungrateful..Well you guys...?" Her friend says, she looks at her.

"What?" She questions, "I mean you guys..uhm...fucked?" Her friend questions, her eyes widen at her question.

"NO!" She shouts at her, "Why no? Isn't he handsome? Or he an old uncle? He must be ugly? Omg he must be fat?" Her friend asks her shaking her harshly.

She pushes her friend away, "He Is more uglier then that" She replies, "Really? Ewww..why you still with him than?" Her friend asks, "He is forcing me to live with him" She replies.

"Then kick his ass and run away..." Her friend suggests, "I really wanna do that to him" She mumbles.

"Yeah, you both the shift is almost over?" One of the worker asks them, and they turn over to the worker, "Yeah we're coming, " Her friend replies,  forcefully dragging her outside with her.

"Take the orders and shut the fuck up" Her friend whispers to her, she rolls her eyes pissed at the guards, she takes the order, untill the shift was over.

"Are you going home with the guards?" Her friend asks her laughing, she glared at her friend, "No. " She answers her friend.

"Then that beomb gonna come," her friend questions. She nods her head at her friend, "Maybe..it's already late at night." Y/n glances at the clock.

"One last customer Is left, they say," Her friend tells her, "But the cafe is about to close?" She says in disbelief, "I don't know, but they kept it open until that customer comes, " She replies, and the doorbell jiggles.