Chapter fifty eight: Call

Taehyung POV

My eyes opens when my phone alarm begin ringing, I take hold of my phone beside me and shut the alarm, I sit up on the couch.

I rub my eyes making my vision clearer, I look at the bed, where did she go now?.

I stand up looking around for her, I grab my phone to call the guard but I stop when I see her on the floor.

ON THE FLOOR.

I look at the bed and down at her, she fall on her sleep?, or Is she sleeping Intentionally?.

I squat down to her making sure she Is sleeping, by judging the way she Is sleeping I'm sure she fell from the bed.

This Is cute I guess?.

Why did she send me to the couch when she slept on the floor the whole night.

Wrapping my hands around her I lift her off the floor and make her lay on the bed gently, she rubs her one eye.

I sigh heavily when she hugs my hand tightly, I stared down at her face as I slowly remove the bangs covering her forehead, I lean In to her face the sunrays lightning on us and the tip of our nose brushing againt each other, just when out lips were about to meet.

My phone begin ringing on the couch, I groan turning my neck towards the couch..I shout Internally at the phone and slowly gently make her lose her grip on my hand, I stand up harshly grabbing the phone and leaving the room.

I rub my eyes aggressively when I see the caller ID, he will die from my hands, I accept the call.

"You live In Korea right? I landed there" Beomgyu Informs from the other side, I move away from the door of our room standing right In front of the window In the corridor I bring the phone to my face..

"YOU WILL FUCKING DIE FROM MY HANDS CHOI BEOMGYU!!" I shout at him, "What did I do? I'm Innocent" Beomgyu replies. "I WILL KILL YOU" I again shout.

"I can't understand why you are always angry like some bull Y/n Is right you are a bull" He mumbles, "JUST LAND HERE ONCE AND I WILL SHOW YOU BEOMGYU" I shout cutting the phone at his face.

He ruined our moment.

And what did he say he Is here?, I will make sure to make him suffer this time.

"Sir" The guard calls me from behind, I turn over to him, "Mr Jimin visited earlier and he said to Inform you about It once you wake up" The guard says.

"Then why you didn't tell me?" I ask him, "He said to not wake you up especially when you are with Y/n" He replies.

I know that Park Jimin have dirty thoughts sometimes I wonder how he become a professional Imvestigator?.

I nod my head at the guard and he leaves, I'm sure he doesn't have anything serious that's why he left.

I leave to our room, finding her sitting on the bed, she slowly clutches her head, "Are you okay?" I ask her, she looks at me throwing the pillow at me my eyes widen.

"GET AWAY FROM ME" She shouts, "Yeah what did I do?" I ask her, "I thought If I will sleep maybe for some hours I will be able to see some good dreams but YOU WERE THERE IN MY DREAMS TOO LIKE A BULL YOU ARE!!" She shouts at me.

"What was the dream about?" I question, she looks at me, "You were trying to kiss me OH GAWD WHY DID I GRAB YOUR HAND???" She shouts to herself.

She thinks that was a dream?.

"Oh just one day you slept lately and look at you..you look so pale" I say, her eyes widen, she touches her face, "You should have breakfast quickly" I say.