Chapter eighty three: Streak

Y/n POV

I stared up at the ceiling, "Y/n, can you hear me?" Jimin asked me, I nod my head at him, "It's okay, you are alright, " He tells me, standing some inches away from the bed.

"Where is he?" I ask him, still staring up at the ceiling, "He left to somewhere. Don't worry, he will be here, " He replies. I won't ask him where did he go, I already know it, I already know that man so well.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked me, I nodded at him even when I felt weaker than I have ever felt, "I will try calling him okay?" He says to me before calling him, I look at him when he doesn't answer the call.

He looked at me, "Don't worry, he must be on his way." He tells me, "Is he okay? Where is he, jimin?" I ask him worried, "I talked with him earlier he said he is on his way, " He tells me.

I bite down on my lower, wh-what if something happened to him?, tears filling in my eyes I gulp the lump In my throat, "Y/n are you just scared don't panic" Jimin says, but I couldn't think straight, I wanted him in front of my eyes right now.

"Ca-call him pl-please." I look at him, "Nothing will happen to him. Y/n don't worry," He replies, his phone begin ringing, "Look, he is calling me, " He tells me before accepting the call and keeping the phone on the speaker.

"Taehyung, just come already," Jimin says to him, "How is she?" Taehyung asks instead, "She is right in front of me, " Jimin replies, "Don't leave her side. I-Is she in pain?" I gulp at his stuttering.

"No, she is not.." Jimin ressures, I can hear him sighing from the other side, "I'm here, I'm coming," Taehyung tells, jimin hums from the other side before hanging up, "You see? Nothing happened to him. " Jimin says to me, I nod my head at him.

I bite down on my lower lip, sitting up on the bed, waiting for him, I can literally hear footsteps approaching the door, he Is running? The door swing opened, revealing him standing. He catches his breath, He looks at me, checking me out.

Tears filling up In my eyes, Jimin turns to him, giving a pat to his shoulder. Jimin leaves the room, leaving both of us alone in the room.

He walks over to me, his eyes staring right into my eyes, "Tae-Taehyung" I stutter, feeling a mixture of emotions swirling inside me after seeing him.

As he notices me being on the verge of crying, he pulls me into a hug, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Y/n" He apologises, he leaves kisses on top of my head, I sniffle into his arms, clutching his shirt, his fingers gently rubbing my palm.

"I'm not afraid t-to die..." I mumble stuttering, tears pouring down my eyes, soaking his shirt, "I'm afraid th-that i will be far aw-away from you, Taehyung, " I whisper

His hands tighten around me, "Calm down Y/n" He whispers, His fingers still rubbing my palm, "I'm here." He breathes out, I sob hugging him more tighter.

He pulls away from the hug, his fingers wiping out my tears stained cheeks, I sniffle, and he sits on his knees in front of me, his hands cupping my cheeks, "You have no idea how much I hate those tears in your eyes" He says.

"Now stop crying," He mumbles, I gulp nodding my head at him, calming down.

The door of the room opened, revealing Myeong, with jimin behind her, "Are you okay, Y/n?" Myeong asks me, I nod my head at her, she looks at Taehyung in front of me before looking at me, "I'm so sorry I thought you fell asleep. " Myeong apologises, "It's okay, " I reply to her.

She looks behind at Jimin, and she turns over to me to say something, but Jimin interrupts her, "Beomgyu Is calling you," Jimin says to her, his phone ringing, "Beom Beom, where is he" I ask her.