Chapter sixty five: Fool

Y/n POV

I sniffle, glancing behind at the maid standing. She is staring at me with 'pity', and I look back at the dishes.

I shut my eyes tightly when a plate falls off shuttering.

"Ten," the maid counts, so this is the tenth plate I'm breaking, I sigh, holding back the tears in my eyes.

"Are you done?" I slowly turn over hearing the voice, I grit my teeth staring at him, he smiles looking at my wet apron, "You better get out of here before I break this plate on your head" I warn.

He chuckles, "You look so good like this...I will make you wash the dishes every day," He says, my eyes widening.

"YOU SHOULD KILL ME INSTEAD OF MAKING ME WASH THE DISHES," I shout, keeping the plate down. Now I can't.

I take the apron off me, and harshly throw it away, he stared at me, "Wear It back." He orders, "Why should i listen to you?" I ask, "Because you are in my house?" He replies.

"Don't forget that you are the one to drag me here," I reply, "What do you want from me?" I add, "You want me to tell you what i want from you?" He asks, and I gulp.

"If you think you can order me around just because you are paying for my expenses, then" I stop talking, "Than?" He urges.

"Then I'm going to work for my own self," I reply. He chuckles at my reply, and my eyes widen, "Why are you laughing?" I ask him, "Your own father didn't give you a job. In his company, do you think you can get a job?" He asks.

I try to hide the fact that I was embrassed.

"You think I can't get a job, huh?" I ask, he hums, "Maybe, " He replies, "THEN I WILL GET A JOB, " I yell.

"Really?" He asks, crossing his arms, "Yes, I can get a job, and I can even earn more than you, " I say, "You are not going out of this house. Do you get me?" He says.

I grit my teeth, "You can't stop me" I reply, "I can" He replies, "I will do whatever" I reply, "I won't let you to do anything" He replies.

I bite down on my lower lip, "Why do you wanna keep me inside this house and suffocate me all alone like that? You just go out whenever you want but me...I FEEL SO BORED HERE, " I shout.

"It have been only two days," He says, "Only two days? It may be only two days for you, but for me, they are TWO DAYS!" I reply.

"Isn't It the same?" He asks, "You don't understand, " I mumble. No, I don't wanna be trapped here like last time, I sniffle forcefully. He looks at me.

"You are crying?" He asks, I fake a sob, he sighs, "Alright, do whatever you want, " He replies." I look at him, "Really?" I ask.

"But I swear Y/n If you get into any trouble, I will lock you up," He warns, "Don't worry about that~" I wave at him, leaving the kitchen.

I look around for Beomgyu, but i don't find him anywhere. Where did he go? I hear footsteps behind me, I turn over, finding that bull standing, "Where Is Beom Beom?" I ask him.

"He left," He replies, "Left? Or you pushed him out?" I ask, "He left by himself, " He says, I groan, I look at the television, and now how am I going to complete the series?.

I sit down on the couch, I turn my neck towards that bull when he sits beside me. He grabs the remote and plays the drama.

I'm holding my breath all the time at how close he is to me.

He leaned back on the couch, I was staring at the screen, but I wasn't really focused there, what Is this bull proving by watching the series in the middle?.

The male lead and female lead were confessing to each other, "I met you accidentally....I never Imagined I will fall for you..." The male lead confessed.

It will be so awkward if they kissed.

I turn my neck to look at him, and he is already staring at me, I gulp, looking away from him.

"You know you mean the whole world to me." The female lead replies, "It will be better if she gets a shot on the head and die, " Taehyung says, I immediately look at him.

"Why?" I ask him, "Why you never say this to me? " He replies," I stare at him. In disbelief, "You can't even watch a drama normally?" I ask him.

He looks at the screen, I shake my head side to side at him, focusing back on the screen, I gulp when they kiss.

Why does he have to come in this scene.

I slowly look at him, and he is biting down on his thumb, he look at me once he notices me staring.

I look away from him, I just know he isn't interested in this kind of stuff, but he is just watching it, "Do you wanna say something?" He asks, I shake my head side to side at him.

"OR do you wanna do something?" He asks, I immediately look at him, "What do you mean by do something?" I ask, "Maybe kissing?" He replies.

I cough out awkwardly, "Aren't you getting your hopes too high?" I ask, "the blame goes to you, " He mumbles.

"I'm going," I say and was about to leave, but he grabs my wrist, pulling me back where I was sitting, "You will watch the whole series with that Beomgyu but not with me why?" He asks.

"Because he is Beom beom and you? You are a bull?" I reply, "A bull?" He asks, I hum, "You are just like a bull who gets mad when you show them the colour red, " I explain.

"Is that so?" He asks, "But Beom Beom, he's the kindest..sweetest... he's just so nice, " I mumble. He grits his teeth, "Beom Beom is the best," I say.

I look at him, and he is looking everywhere except me. He's angry?.

I snap my fingers. In front of him, he looks at me, "I will make sure that Beomgyu regrets this time," He mumbles, "I don't think you are mentally stable." I mumble.

"What are you even going to do with that poor guy again?" I ask, "Something he will never forget even when he dies, " He replies.

"Touch Beomgyu, and I will tell you," I warn, "What your tiny hands are going to do with me?" He asks me.

"I'm a judo champion," I reminded. "Probably that was the only subject you passed," he replied, my eyes widening.

"I was very smart," I say, "I can see how much you are," He replies, "I'm very talented.. one day..." I stop trying to remember when I got full marks.

He raised his eyebrow at me, "One day what?" He questions, I gulp, I never brought full marks?, "One sat I-I passed maths exam, " I reply.

"Oh really?" He asks, I nod my head at him, and he claps his hands, "I never knew they let you get into the examination hall, " He says.

I glare at him, "I got, and I even passed..unless like you." I stick my tongue out and turn to look at the screen, focusing back on the drama.

"I passed too." He says I look at him and sneer, "At being fool?" I ask, "Why? You also passed on that subject?" He asks, I poke my tongue on my cheeks.

"Nope, I never did, but you...I'm sure you passed that subject," I point out at him.

"Yeah, I passed at being a fool for you," He replies.

"You are..." I stop thinking if I should call him that or not, but anyways, "An ass hole, " I add.

"I'm surely whatever for you," He replies, I blink my eyes, looking away.

**

*Just talking*

DUMB WAYS TO DIE:
BANGTAN VER

Yoongi: Wake him up

Rapmon: Stand next to him

Jin: Steal his mario figurines

Taehyung: Letting him over feed you

Jimin: Touching Jungkook

Jungkook: Touching Jungkook

J-Hope: Pretend to be a snake