Chapter seventy three: Charge

Taehyung POV

"More closer." I order her, she huffs, and gets closer to me, i grab her wrist, pulling her closer more, "Now it's good, " I mumble.

She grits her teeth, holding out spoonful of food for me to eat, I eat, "Your hands aren't stabbed, you know that?" She asks me, holding out another bite for me to eat.

"Do you know how much it hurts?" I ask her, her eyes soften, "It does hurt?" She asks me, I nod my head at her, "Oh, I'm sorry. " She apologises, I eat the bite.

The door barge opened, we turned to look at Beomgyu standing, "Do you know why you got stabbed, huh? Because you burnt my grandpa's house, that's why you got hurt in return. " Beomgyu says, I roll my eyes at him.

"Beom beom." She waved at him he waved back, I intentionally hiss, she Immediately looked at me, "A-are you okay?" She asks concerned, "Wow!" Beomgyu claps his hands. She looked at him.

"Kim Diaz Taehyung who got stabbed more then ten times in his life, he have been shot more then five times, he have been even tortured to extreme level, I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M WATCHING THAT GROWN ASS MAN HISSING JUST TO GET A GIRL'S ATTENTION WOW WHAT AM I WITNESSING!" Beomgyu shouts in disbelief.

I glare at him, and she looks back at me, confused, "H-He is lying," I say, "I'm lying? Before coming here in korea you were shot...and you know fucking what? He got up the next day and shot the man back, who shot him. " Beomgyu tells her, her eyes widen.

"I bet he can get up and run right now he is just acting." Beomgyu points out at me, I give him a death glare, he gulp looking away, I slowly clutch my stomach.

"W-What happened?" She asks, "I-I was shot here, " I reply, acting, "Oh, i-it must be hurting. " She says, I feel thousands of feelings at once when she keeps her hand there.

"He must be in heaven after that touch," Beomgyu mumbles, crossing his arms and staring at us, "Shut up, Beomgyu, he is hurt." She scolds him, I look at her.

If I knew this is what I would be getting after being stabbed, I would have stabbed myself earlier.

"Are you okay now?" She asks me, "I-If you will hold my hand ma-maybe it will hurt less, " I reply. She slowly grabbed my hand, and she Interwined our fingers.

I shut my eyes tightly, I can literally feel fireworks around. It feels like there are roses all around us, and we are the only ones in the world, and the whole world is blurred.

"I can't believe my eyes," I hear Beomgyu mumbling. I open my eyes, "You are acting this way..omg..why, I didn't die before witnessing this?" Beomgyu says to himself.

The nurse walks in, Beomgyu turns over to her, "You see this man?" He asks the nurse, "No, I also see the woman, " the nurse replies.

"No, keep the woman aside and look at this man," Beomgyu says. The nurse nods, "HE IS FUCKING ACTING UP KICK HIM OUT OF HERE!" Beomgyu shouts.

"Yeah, stop shouting, you are hurting my ears." The nurse smacks him, and she removes the glucose wire from my wrist, Beomgyu glared at the nurse until the nurse left the room.

Beomgyu suddenly groans, "Now don't tell me that glucose hurts you?" Beomgyu asks me, "No, it doesn't, " I reply.

She looks at me, "Really?" She asks me, "A little bit, " I reply to her, "Omg, Im sorry you are going through all of this. Because of me, " She says to me.

She holds out the bite for me to eat, I eat the bite, Beomgyu glared at me for some minutes before leaving the room.

"Wait, beom..." She calls him, but he already left, I couldn't help but feel jealousy growing in me, why is she calling him?, "I wanted to ask him to charge my phone" She tells me, I watch her standing up and turning away to leave.

I bite down on my lower lip, sitting up when she leaves the room, "That Beomgyu always ruins the moment," I mumble, I stretch but immediately lay back when the door opened.

"You should sleep. I'm going with him," She tells me, "WHY? WHERE?!" I ask without realising I sit up on the bed, her eyes widen, I lay back down, "You can sit?" She asks, I shake my head side to side at her.

"But you did sit?" She questions, "I was just.. I was just checking if I can sit..and now it's hurting, " I reply, her expression softens.

"Minho is asking for me. I will just leave and check up on him," She says," Why does she have to leave???, "I promise I will be back till then sleep well," She says to me.

She shuts the door behind, I groan, throwing the blanket off me, I sit up, "How am I going to sleep when you are leaving" I mumble to myself, I stand up on my feet.

I walked over to the window, I stared down and saw them getting into the car, as expected. Beomgyu is talking nonstop with her.

How dare he tell her everything about me, what if she will believe? This Choi Beomgyu still hasn't learned his lesson yet, I will make sure to do the worst to him this time.

I turn around from the window as I recall the time when she was almost stabbed. If i didn't reach there at the exact time, I couldn't even imagine what had happened.

I fist my palm, "You put your hands on the wrong place, brother." I breathed out, trying to hold back the urge to grab him by his collar, punch him.

I wanted to kill that man, but he did It.

I wanted to kill that woman, but he did It.

And now he is keeping his eyes on Y/n. Now, he is crossing the boundaries. He knows what she means to me. He exactly knows how much that girl is important to me.

He isn't after her because she is their daughter.

He is after her because I love her.

He wanna make me suffer.

I dial Beomgyu's number, bringing the phone to my ear. He picks up, "You better keep her protected else you will go to hell," i warn, "You know there is a word called 'hello' you can use that before talking about sending me to hell?" He replies.

"If i saw the slightest scar on her Beomgyu..i will give you the most painful time of your life ," I say, "I know. I know you will send me to hell you will give me pain...now shut up, " He replies.

"Where Is she now?" I ask, "She went inside her brother's apartment, " Beomgyu replies, "Then where are you?" I question, "I'm outside standing, " He replies.

"You better not move an inch," I warn, "Please talk normally once like hello! What's up? What the fuck Is that behaviour?" He says, "Stay there and don't leave her side, if you find someone suspect then break their faces--" He cuts me off.

"Why should I throw punches at random people like that? Instead of hospital you should be in asylum that would suit you more" He replies.

"You don't understand Beomgyu she was almost stabbed last time. What if I fail to protect her? " I mumble, "Awww, romeo & juliet episode seventy-two is so romantic." He says.

Episode what?.

"I will be wearing a black suit on your wedding day," He tells me, "Are you going on your knees for her or direct kiss?" He asks, I was silent.

"OH MY DON'T TELL ME STRAIGHT SEX--" I cut him off, "JUST DO YOUR WORK BY PROTECTING HER" I shout.

"Okay, okay, I guess you are shy...anyways bye" I try to talk, but he hangs up, I throw the phone on the bed.

I can trust Beomgyu? I can.

*Just talking*

Yoongi, parking the car: Can you
get a table for us?

Jungkook: Sure

*A few minutes later*

Jungkook, running out of the
restaurant carrying a table: START
THE CAR!

Yoongi: What the fu-