Beat II Pierre Gasly

Warning: Language, sexual insinuations, incorrect medical language

______________
"Agh putain" Pierre doubled over in pain gripping his stomach tightly.

"Yeah, you definitely need to see a doctor now." his race engineer repeated as they were going over the race data which Pierre insisted he could discuss before needing medical attention.

"No, it's fine I can-" But before he could continue he was once more groaning in agony. "I'll go now." He started walking away as he let out a moan of pain with every step.

Pierre's trainer had driven him to the hospital a place Pierre dreaded to be as he wasn't necessarily fond of needles, or any kind of pain for that matter often just opting for sucking up any pain before visiting the doctors but he knew this time he really needed some help.

Luckily the hospital recognized him also given he was still wearing his racing suit so they allowed him to wait in a private room for their best but also English-speaking doctor to arrive.

Pierre complained both of pain and impatience as he felt so much time had passed that he was just lying there tossing and turning when in reality it had been only about 30 minutes.

"Sorry, for the wait Mr...Gasly it's a busy day at the hospital today with a lot of tourists apparently needing an English-speaking doctor, I'm Dr. y/l/n" You walked into the room looking down at the patient chart in your hands missing the way Pierre perked up at your arrival.

Pierre watched as you walked in, your hair was up in a messy bun, a few loose strands framing your face beautifully, you wore adorable glasses, white scrubs that fit your curves perfectly, and a white coat that just scratched every corner of Pierre's wild and dirty fantasies.

"Hi." Pierre finally spoke. His words came out a little more breathy than he intended but it seemed all of a sudden his pain was completely bearable and his pain wasn't his priority right now.

You finally looked up. "Hi." You smiled noticing Pierre's careful attention on you. "So Mr. Gasly what seems to be the problem?" although his chart gave a brief description you found there was no better way to understand the problem than from the patient themselves.

"Well I was coming for a stomach ache but now I think I might need a cardiologist." He answered clutching his chest and falling back on the bed.

"Why's that?" You ask concerned grabbing the stethoscope from around your neck, placing it on your ears, and checking his heartbeat.

"Because my heart skipped a beat when you walked in and it's been beating irregularly ever since" He smirked.

After seeing his relaxed expression, hearing his slightly quick heartbeat, and realizing his attempt at flirting you blushed failing hard to stop the smile that forced itself on your lips.

"You're not a shy one are you Mr.Gasly." you cleared your throat trying to regain your professionalism despite the butterflies that fluttered wildly in your stomach.

"Not known for it no. And call me Pierre please, Mr.Gasly seems to be making me a little warm he placed the back of his hand to his forehead." Smirking once more.

This time you turned around before letting him see the smile on your lips pretending to look at his chart once more.

"I appreciate the flattery Mr...sorry, Pierre. But I should really focus on nursing you back to health." You tried to regain control of the situation.

"Of course, my life is in your hands Dr." He winked.

You settled for a small smile since trying to remain serious was proving impossible with this man.

"Could you please remove your shirt for me?" You asked Pierre as you prepared the sonograph.

"I was kind of hoping you'd let me take me out a date first but if you insist." Pierre shrugged reaching the hem of his shirt to pull it off.

You giggled once more before noticing Pierre's difficulty with lifting his arms over his head.

"Need a hand?" You teased this time.

"Please." This time he refrained from joking seeing as he found himself stuck with the shirt over his head.

You helped by stretching out the fabric around his neck a little more to be able to pull the shirt over his head more easily.

It was hard to hide the blush that creeped on your cheeks at taking in Pierre's physique incredibly lean and an almost imperceptible layer of sweat over his chest that made his skin glisten.

You cleared your throat and removed your white coat setting it aside as it seemed like the room got incredibly warm all of a sudden.

Pierre's sly smirk was back on his lips after noticing the effect he had on you.

"You like what you see?" He asked

You met his eyes and simply shook your head avoiding giving him an answer although your shy smile sold you out. This man was going to be the death of you.

___________________
5 years later:

"Papa it hurts." Your son cried as he wriggled around in his bed in pain.

"I know bebe, but maman will be back soon with some very very good medicine that will make you feel so much better." Pierre combed his sons hair back feeling that ache of not being able to take his sons pain away from.

"Ok I'm back." You walked in through the door carrying a few things. "How are you feeling my darling?" You kneeled down next to your sons bed rubbing his pained tummy.

Pierre couldn't help but admire, admire the way your eyes were filled with concern for your son yet attentive and ready to use your knowledge to help. He watched as you began pouring your son some cherry colored fluid to a spoon before encouraging him to drink it all.

"What?" You noticed Pierre's intense gaze.

"This just reminded me of something." Pierre smiled.

"What?" You furrowed your brows confused as to why your husband would seem happy right now.

"I think I might need a cardiologist." He repeated the words from many years ago.

He watched as the memory hit you. "You're gonna be the death of me Mr.Gasly." you smiled.

That smile that made Pierre's world flip upside down all those years ago.

"I love you." Pierre whispered to you as you both watched your son start to drift off to sleep after the chaotic and restless night he had.

"I love you more Mr.Gasly." You squeezed his hand as the other was being held by your son, the smaller copy of your husband. "And I love the life you've given me."

Pierre smiled placing a kiss on your forehead. God how glad he was to have eaten the bad street food that day.

___________
A/N:
A simpler drabble today that had been in the drafts for a while.

Hope you enjoyed :)