Amara II Multi

"Step...Step....Step..St_" 

"LANDO SHUT UP!" You groaned annoyed at the repetition of the same word every time you took a step down the hospitality stairs. 

Lando's eyebrows raised at your outburst as you froze on the steps, his hands still grasping yours as he was walking down backward. You would've felt bad about blowing up on him if they weren't already so used to your mood shifts but like the other boys Lando knew how fed up you were getting these last few months and he loved you enough to know not to take your outbursts to heart. 

"Okay, step..." Lando ignored your pleas for his silence as you continued walking down the stairs causing you to roll your eyes in annoyance. 

"UGH!" You huffed annoyed as you finally reached the last step. 

"There you go little bug, safe and sound." Lando rubbed a hand on your ginormous stomach. 

"I feel like a f*cking elephant." You whined looking down and not even being able to see your legs or feet because of your pregnant belly. 

"You do not look like one, you look like a beautiful and powerful pregnant mother." Daniel had walked down the stairs hearing your sounds of complaints. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder lovingly. 

"Why did I decide to do this? I can barely handle myself right now and she's not even born yet." Now you were getting emotional. 

"You're gonna be an incredible mother, you already are. And besides, you know you're not alone little Perez." He kissed your temple. 

You rested your head on Daniel's shoulder finding comfort in his arms. You were so grateful for them all. 

7 months ago you found out you were pregnant. Only being 20 you were terrified, even more so when you told your boyfriend, and after telling you he needed some air he never came back, blocking you everywhere and disappearing from sight. You felt alone and you were even more scared of telling your brother, Checo. 

You knew ultimately that he would be there for you no matter what, he treated you more like a daughter than his younger sister given that you had moved out to Europe with him when he started his racing journey outside of Mexico. He practically raised you and you would be eternally grateful for the life and opportunities he'd given you thanks to his hard work. 

But if there was one thing Checo always told you was to take care of yourself, to be careful and you knew what he meant by that. He never felt ready to have "the talk" with you but you knew what he meant to say and he also knew that you understood. He was always so protective whenever you had a boyfriend, he always thought they might come after you because of your last name and the last thing he wanted was for you to get hurt. 

So when you came clean to Checo after 3 months of being pregnant that you were expecting he had to hold back every ounce of anger that he had in him and just be there for you. You expected him to shout, you expected the anger but instead, to your surprise Checo just held you. This was enough to have you burst into tears, crying apologies and asking him to forgive you. 

"Shhh hermana todo va a salir bien (Shhh sister, everything will be okay.)" He whispered to you. 

"Perdoname (Forgive me.)" You repeated into his arms over and over again. 

"No hay nada que perdonar, aquí estoy. (there's nothing to forgive, here I am)" Checo just held you close. Yes, he was angry, maybe even a little disappointed but right now that's not what you needed, you just needed your brother. 

It was scary how uncertain each day would be, you didn't have a stable job yet, and you were so used to traveling the world with your brother you really didn't have a stable home either and you knew at some point Checo would keep traveling and you would have to stay back towards the end of your pregnancy which was the scariest part.