Home (P2) II Max Verstappen

*Requested by 2838r7x

After the day you had arriving back at the hotel was like heaven on earth knowing there was a warm bed waiting for you and your boyfriend to cuddle together and sleep. Except nothing was ever that easy for the both of you.

Walking out of the elevator into your floor you walked to Max's door finding no need to try to hide the fact you were sharing a room after all. Max slipped the hotel room card into the knob and just before he could open the door you were startled by a door opening behind you.

"I KNEW IT!" Lando called out pointing an accusing finger at you both.

You stared at him unamused while Max rolled his eyes at the man. Daniel on the other hand simply looked between the couple holding an offended look arms crossed and opting for the silent treatement.

"Where you looking through the peephole waiting for us to walk into our room?" You asked the pair.

"uh-" Lando's voice lowered considerably as he scratched the back of his head debating weather he could lie his way out of this.

"You need to get yourself a girlfriend young man." You huffed before you took Max's hand and attempted to walk into your room once again interrumpted now by Daniel exaggeratively and loudly clearing his throat.

Both you and Max turned around to find him still with his eyes closed looking into the distance dramatically before sighing loudly.

"Is there something you wanna say Daniel?" You asked the man.

He didn't acknowledge your words and instead sighed loudly again. "What does that mean?" Max asked confused.

"Aww love I think your boyfriend is hurt that you didn't tell him you met someone else." You mocked pitty on Daniel.

Lando laughed and Daniel finally turned to look at you opening his mouth in shock. "We're a couple...meaning two...as in your asses had no business being in our relatinoship...we didn't tell you because you both are shit at keeping your mouths shut...get over it." You shrugged before walking into your room leaving Max to deal with the duo.

"You're just gonna let her talk to us like that?" Lando's jaw dropped in offense as well.

Max laughed. "Well, she's kinda right why sugar coat it for you guys. See you tomorrow." Max walked into the room and closed the door.

"Should we feel bad?" You asked Max as he set your bags down in the room before joining you on the bed and pulling you close into his chest.

"For starters what you said was true, secondly they could've at least asked you if you were okay before throwing their little tantrum, thirdly...we're not getting rid of them like ever so I don't feel bad and you shouldn't either." Max kissed your head.

"Why d'you have to be so lovable my love." you kissed Max's jaw feeling the stubble you loved so much.

He laughed. "I think half the racing fans would disagree with you there."

"Well half the racing fans don't know you the way I do, or the way Daniel and Lando do." You quickly shoved away the thought of all the hate Max recieved.

"Hmm Daniel and Lando definetly don't know me the way you do...that would be...concerning." Max joked earning a slap on the chest from you.

"Well how about I get to know you a little better?" your voice got significantly more flirty as you ran a finger down Max's chest moving your body to straddle him.

"I love you so much schatje but I am not f*cking you after what you've been through today." Max held your waist still but not removing you off him.

You pouted like a scolded child. "I'm not gonna break! You can be gentle!" You argued.

"Not with you love, you know I can't control myself." Max bit his lips suggestively only making this worse for you.

"But-" Before you could continue arguing there was a knock at the door.

"Oop better get that." Max carfeully lifted you off him and set you down on the bed effortlessly.

"It better not be your boyfriends!" You shouted.

You heard Max open the door. "can we hang out with you?" You heard Lando's voice and rolled your eyes.

"Schatje?" Max shouted back.

"Yeah?" You shouted back.

"Can LanDan hang out with us?" He asked reminding you once more of your boyfriends childlike behavior.

You huffed annoyed but ultimately knew this was a better distraction than trying to keep yourself off your boyfriend if you two were left alone. "Yeah..." you accepted.

You heard footsteps approaching before the door closed and the three boys appeared in the middle of yours and Max's hotel room.

"Hey." Daniel and Lando both said in unison.

"Oh you can speak now." You joked to Daniel.

"I'm sorry about that." he shrugged. "How are you?" He finally walked over hugging you and kissing your temple.

"I'm okay thank you for asking." Lando gave your hand a squeeze to show his care.

"We're happy for you guys...we just thought you'd tell us." Lando shrugged still acting a little hurt.

"We would've told you for sure before the public knew but obviously what happened today wasn't intentional and the way it was revealed for sure wasn't intentional." Max shurgged.

"Yeah...I'm glad you're okay." Lando smiled at you.

You were going to continue conversing when there was another knock at the door. Max went to open the door and Charles, Pierre and Carlos walked in.

"So it's true!!" Pierre pointed excitedly at you both as Max went to sit next to you.

"Should we expect the 13 other drivers to knock at our door too?" You turned to ask your boyfriend.

"I wouldn't be surprised at this point." Max laughed with you.

You turned to the boys who were all in deep discussion about their suspicions about your relationship, when and how they all found out and arguing about who knew first.

"No but I was there when Max came to y/n's rescue so really I found out first-" Charles argued with Lando.

Just then there was a knock at the door and you recognized the voices outside the door.

"F*ck this is gonna be a long night." You fell back into the bed accepting you were about to face an interrogation from the grid...although deep down you knew you wouldn't change it for the world.