Ily II Oscar Piastri

*Requested by PurpleStarlighttt

___________

"OSCAR PUT ME DOWN!" You yelled between laughter as Oscar walked with you slumped over his shoulder. 

"Not yet!!" he chanted. 

You covered your face in embarrassment as you could see multiple cameras around you taking pictures of the scene. 

"OSCAR PEOPLE ARE LOOKING!" You smacked his ass making him laugh. 

"Hmm they know us already it's fine." He shrugged. 

This had all started when you'd refused to get into the paddock this morning after forgetting your phone back at the hotel. Oscar had come to rush you this morning making you run through your room as you got dressed and ready before Oscar was rushing you out for absolutely no reason since you'd gotten to the paddock early regardless.

You still didn't know how you fell for his pranks after being best friends for so long. After arriving at the paddock you went to take out your pass from your purse only to realize your phone wasn't in there and you refused to go in without it telling Oscar you'd go back to get it and meet with him later but he didn't like the idea of it. 

He insisted you didn't need it since he was with you for most of the day anyways so you'd be fine, your family had his phone number and he let you use his phone whenever anyway so it wasn't a necessity but you were petty, and stubborn so you still refuse which resulted in Oscar picking you up and carrying you inside. 

"Oop and we're here." Oscar bounced you off his shoulder making you let out a small scream as he finally placed you down at the entrance of the McLaren hospitality. 

"I hate you." You huffed seeing his sly smile. 

"Nah you love me," Oscar replied not noticing the way your breath hitched at the comment. 

It had always been a secret you'd kept, the fact that you had always had a crush on Oscar and it got easier, you lived to learn with the little ache you felt when Oscar would speak about the fact that what you head was a FRIENDship, or the way he would get close to other girls looking them at ways you secretly wished he looked at you. But lately, it just seemed to get a little harder, hiding it had never been so hard and every time you'd tell him you loved him as you'd always done it was just different, you couldn't say it without really meaning it anymore. 

You simply cleared your throat trying to ease the ache. 

"You alright?" Oscar furrowed his brows noticing your change in attitude, the way your smile slightly dropped. 

"Yeah, just got a little lightheaded that's all." You lied hoping he wouldn't question you further. 

"Oh sorry about that." Oscar placed a hand around your waist not knowing this didn't help you as you walked into the hospitality. 

You hated the way his touch now was almost just painful knowing it would never mean what you wanted. Moving out of his grasp you walked ahead of him. 

Oscar noticed though, he noticed the way you moved as if his touch burned you, the way you weren't as affectionate anymore, the way you were barely able to look him in the eye and it scared him. It scared him half to death not knowing what was going on and feeling as if he was losing his best friend with each passing second. 

Walking into his driver's room you sat at your usual corner looking down and avoiding his eyes, it was obvious something was in your thoughts. 

Oscar shut the door behind him and was ready to confront you about it. "y/n what is going on with you?" Oscar asked.