Sneaky II Oscar Piastri

*Requested by clarachiara149

_______________

You were awakened by soft kisses being placed all over your face. You couldn't help but smile at the familiar action. You groaned alerting your boyfriend he had successfully woken you up. 

"Morning sugar." Your boyfriend spoke softly, his accent never failed to make you blush even after 3 years together. 

"Are you leaving already Ozzie?" Your voice was still weak from just waking up which Oscar found adorable it made it that much harder to leave. 

"I'm already 10 minutes late for my workout but I didn't want to wake you up." Oscar caressed your cheeks pushing your hair back from your face. 

Despite the fact Oscar hated disturbing your sleep he knew how much you hated to wake up without him by your side and you found comfort in being able to at least kiss him goodbye before he left whether that be from your home in England or from the hotel whenever you went to a race with him.

"mhm, go I'll be at the track after breakfast." You opened your arms for Oscar to give you a quick cuddle before he left. 

"I'll see you later sweet." Oscar kissed your cheek then your lips before finally taking off. 

You closed your eyes for a few more minutes but got up about a half hour later to get ready for the day, you decided you'd have breakfast at the track. 

The thing you loved most about your relationship with Oscar was that no one knew who you were, they were aware Oscar had a girlfriend for a few years now but no one had ever pictured you together and you had always been good at keeping it that way. 

It wasn't that you were hiding, in fact, you had been pictured in other pictures of the paddock but had always been thought of as a regular paddock guest or even a staff member whenever you'd wear McLaren merch it seemed like people never really connected the dots and they had no reason too since there had never been anything to hint you were connected to Oscar in any way. 

Walking into the track you headed straight to the McLaren hospitality since Oscar was already in the car for FP1. You sat indoors greeting a few staff members you were familiar with and got a light breakfast while you watched your boyfriend drive around. 

You'd done most of your Uni work already so you knew you were going to get bored after FP1 waiting for your boyfriend since he had to head to the fan zone afterwards and that's when the idea popped into your head. 

You headed to the fan zone noticing it was already filling up with fans, but luckily you were able to scurry your way through the crowd and found yourself close to the front. 

The presenter came out and started hyping up the crowd before finally introducing the two McLaren drivers on stage. You cheered along with the fans who screamed and yelled in excitement holding up all kinds of signs, gifts, and posters they'd made for the drivers. A girl next to you holding a big Oscar head which made you laugh. 

Oscar and Lando walked out and you could see your boyfriend's eyes look through the crowd at all the fans and their posters. You watched as his eyes scanned past you before he did a double-take laughing at seeing you stand amongst the large crowd. 

As he sat down he blew a kiss in your direction which made everyone around you go absolutely wild everyone probably assuming it was for them. 

As Lando and Oscar did their short interview Oscar's eyes kept coming back to you constantly, giddy about the fact you were there to watch him but also making sure you were okay. Just as the interviews finished Oscar once more looked at you and nodded off to the side a gesture you understood. 

Shimmying your way out of the crowd you walked around the stage to find your boyfriend waiting for you. 

"What were you doing sugar?" Oscar took you in his arms as soon as you were within reach. 

"Just being your biggest fan." You giggled as Oscar placed kisses across your cheek. 

You buried your face in his neck as you noticed the McLaren admin taking a video of you both. 

"My biggest supporter right here." You heard Oscar say assuming it was for the camera. 

"Can we go?" You said still hiding in his neck. 

"Let's go sweet." He took your hand. 

Later in the day, once you got back to the hotel your heart skipped a beat at seeing McLaren had posted the video of Oscar and you meeting backstage, him placing kisses all over your face and the whole scene except to your luck it had all been filmed so your face wasn't show one bit which you appreciated highly. 

You scrolled through the comments watching the fans freak out and swoon over the scene, loving this side of Oscar with you they rarely saw. 

"Sneaky." You jumped at hearing someone whisper in your ear but relaxed once you felt your boyfriend's arms wrap around you as he watched the video with you. 

"I'm like your undercover girlfriend." You wiggled your eyebrows making Oscar laugh. 

"Sure you are sugar." Oscar picked you up making you squeal. 

"How does my undercover girlfriend feel about going to dinner with her super famous boyfriend?" Oscar joked dropping on the bed with you. 

"Hmm, will it be undercover?" You continued joking. 

"Mhm, we will certainly try." He pecked your lips. 

"Yay!" You yelled in excitement as you wiggled out of the grip of your boyfriend's arms ready to pick your outfit for tonight. 

"God I love you," Oscar whispered to himself as he laid in bed just watching as you giddily looked through your wardrobe. 

____________

A/N: 
Once again super short but it's my first Oscar fic so I thought why overcomplicated, anyways hope you enjoyed it.

Also, I've been able to finish most of the requests and just have one more request to complete! before continuing with regular uploads yay <3 

P.S. Don't get me wrong love requests but there are some of my story ideas I've had saved up that I've really been wanting to write for a while;))))