Limits II Lando Norris

*Requested by anonymous 

"INCOMING!" You barely had time to react before you felt your brother's arm around your neck as he pretended to fight you. 

"LANDO!" You yelled at your brother as he began frizzing up your hair as you tried to get him off you. 

"Lando let go of your sister." Your dad told Lando. 

He had always been this annoying with you always finding a way to get you angry.

"Wow, your hair's all messed up." Lando laughed as soon as he let you go. 

You glared at him angrily before punching his arm. 

"Y/N!" Your dad scolded you. 

You held back from saying anything as you began trying to smooth down your hair again Lando found it hilarious. 

"Aren't you meant to be driving in circles or something?" You scoffed at your brother. 

"Aren't you meant to be failing exams or something?" Lando bit back. 

"I just graduated dipshit." You answered him. "One of us had to be smart." You added giggling at your own comeback. 

"Shut up." Lando shoved you. 

"Lando to the car." Jon came by whisking him away before you could do anything back to him. 

Despite what other people might have thought you and Lando were really close, only being 1 year apart in age you were constantly one after the other whenever you both got the time, him off work and you off school where you had been studying to hopefully get a job working alongside your brother in F1. 

You would never admit it but apart from the fact you loved F1 you also couldn't imagine finding a job that kept you away from your older brother for so long so working closely with him seemed like the only option in your mind. 

You were able to make it to the race in Silverstone with your whole family although your dad and you were going to watch from the paddock while your mom and Oliver would watch from the garage. 

You were decked out in Mclaren merch as forced by your brother. You and your dad position yourself right at the front to see the track, seeing your brother's garage below as you wait for the race to start. 

Your dad could see how nervous you got once the race was about to start, he watched you bite your nails nervously as the formation lap started. 

"C,mon c,mon c,mon Lando." You whispered to yourself as the lights started going. 

Your brother got a better start which had you holding your breath as you watched him fight and defend from Max behind him. But he held it...your brother was leading the Silverstone Grand Prix. 

Of course, deep down you knew it'd be hard for him to hold it the whole race but this was still amazing on its own which had you screaming and cheering loudly for him. 

"BOOOOOO." You heard Mercedes and Redbull fans behind you but you paid no mind to their patheticness. 

You kept your eyes on the screen watching your brother create the slightest gap between him and Max behind him and soon enough they were about to pass in front of you. Despite knowing Lando couldn't actually hear you you still cheered loudly as your brother zoomed past still holding first place. 

You gasped as you felt cold liquid hit your head, quickly soaking your hair and face you turned around to see where this came from and you felt a sharp sting as something hit your forehead. "OW" you noticed the rival team fans laughing amongst each other at successfully throwing their beers and cups at you.