It's you (P2) II Pierre Gasly

"I'm so sorry baby." Lily hugged you tightly as you cried. 

"It's my fault, I've been so horrible to him for the past 3 months." You blamed yourself. 

"Hey no! Nothing justifies this, this isn't your fault, he could've handled this a million different ways if that's what he wanted to do." Lily spoke firmly making sure you understood. 

"George doesn't mind me staying with him tonight so I'll head over, and give you girls some space," Alex told you. 

"Oh no please Alex I'll-" You were about to gather your things again, being a bother was the last thing you wanted to do today. 

"Hey hey hey." Alex placed a hand on your shoulder to get you to sit back down, Lily taking your hands in hers again. "Please don't worry, I'm sorry about what happened to you today, whatever you need please let us know, we're happy to help." Alex squeezed your shoulder comfortingly. 

You were incredibly thankful for their friendship. "Thank you." you expressed your gratitude through tears. 

"Try to get some rest." he smiled at both you and Lily before leaving. 

________

**Pierre's POV: 

What the hell was wrong with me? 

Yes, I was angry and hurt, frustrated with y/n when once again she had shut me down. I'd spent time trying to plan dates for us, trying to plan activities and trips for us so she could release some stress, I knew how important these exams were for her but she was overworking herself and I was worried. 

I'd tried to be patient with her for months, giving her time and space but I also missed my girl, I missed cuddling her and spending real quality time with her and it's like she didn't care, I started doubting if she cared for me the same way I cared for her, had she lost interest for me? 

 She'd texted me but I was angry so I held back from sending long and loving texts like I normally would because I needed space to cool off and I didn't want to say anything I'd regret later. After this race weekend, I planned on flying back to her, I knew she would be done with her exams and hoped we could repair things and celebrate. 

I'd gone to the hotel bar for a while, I wanted to have just a cup of wine not much since it was a race weekend but I needed to relieve some stress. 

"Pierre?" I heard my name being called. I turned to see a girl, I recognized her but couldn't place from where. 

"Hi." I settled with a simple hello. 

"Oh thank god." she came up to me hugging me. 

She looked...rough. "Uhm." 

"Oh you don't remember me, sorry we hooked up a few years ago." She said through gritted teeth. "I'm sorry I know you have a girlfriend but I just went through some shit trying to get here, I'm meant to go to a job interview here at the restaurant in an hour can I please please please use your room to take a shower, just to clean myself up...please." She begged me. 

I felt bad, she did look rough but she also seemed honest. "I don't know...I-" 

"Please Pierre I'm begging you I'll be in and out of your bathroom in a few minutes...I can't show up to the interview like this." 

"Uh okay." I reluctantly agreed. I downed my wine and took her upstairs with me hoping and praying no cameras were around because this didn't look good. 

__

I'd started changing into my pajamas hoping to go to bed as soon as the girl, Frida of whom I finally remembered her name, left my room.