I'm here II Charles Leclerc

*Requested by 2838r7x

____

Being the girlfriend of a Ferrari driver certainly had its ups and downs, but especially even more when you were such an empathic girlfriend. 

The pride you felt for Charles every time you watched him race was unimaginable knowing how much potential and talent there was in such a young man, but still how loyal and sweet he managed to remain aside from this. 

But knowing this also made his losses that much more difficult to digest and bear. Unlike some people imagined you were actually extremely fiery whenever the team failed Charles and when you knew he could reach the sky if only the team would give him the right tools to do so. 

It absolutely frustrated you to watch Charles trying to balance his own frustrations and anger while also trying to be respectful to the team of his dreams and trying to work with and alongside him so they could also meet his demands as a sportsman. 

The team had mixed feelings about you, on a good day you were their biggest cheerleader always there to congratulate every single team member and even invite them for drinks when you could but when they failed them you were also their biggest critic something Charles secretly found amusing. 

He himself often had to hold back from truly expressing his anger and frustrations trying to also keep an image with his team but having you sometimes lose it in front of his mechanics after a bad pit stop or call the strategists out on their ridiculous tactics Charles felt as if he could release his emotions through you. 

Nevertheless, there were times when Charles had to physically stop you from absolutely destroying his team after a bad race or a bad call that affected his race gravely. 

During the Austin GP, you were extremely proud of your boyfriend when he was able to make it to pole position but still weary of the fact you knew how this didn't assure anything for Sunday too familiar with the feeling in the pit in your stomach whenever what could've been an incredible weekend was thrown away because of the car, pit stops or strategies. 

Watching the Austin GP was hard, watching as your boyfriend slowly lost places, not even arguing anymore after they asked him to let Carlos through you knew something was wrong, this wasn't like all those other times. 

Everyone was surprised when they didn't hear any arguments from you after the race, simply watching as Charles walked to you holding you close before you both walked off hand in hand to his driver's room. The disappointment was palpable in the air even further when it was announced Charles and Lewis would be under investigation by the FIA. 

Charles tried to hold a brave face for you, you could see it as he tried to hold a smile as he held you in his driver's room. You sat on his lap just basking in the silence as you let him hold you knowing this would be enough to soothe him for now. 

But once he left for his post-race interview you decided to try to do something that you hoped would help Charles release some of the tension he held inside. 

"Cherié where are you taking me?" Charles asked you once again as your driver was pulling into a dark entrance. 

You knew Charles had no desire to go out whatsoever and was simply going out for you because you seemed really eager to show him this surprise. It had only been a few hours since it'd been announced that Charles and Lewis had both been disqualified from the race losing valuable points. 

"Okay, we're here." You smiled at your boyfriend who forced a smile for you. 

You held his hand as you hopped out of the car entering a place that looked to be close.