1

"Dad, I'm going out. I'll be back later," Allison Fitzgerald tells her dad who's sitting in the kitchen at the dining table, reading important mail while his microwaved dinner sits cold on a plate in front of him. The teenager trudges down the stairs and stands in the hall, shrugging on her jacket.

Her overprotective dad starts questioning her. "Where are you going?"

Allison stands in the entryway, leaning sideways against the wall. "I'm just going to hang out with some friends."

Sliding off his glasses after reading a document, he sighs. "Tomorrow's the first day of school. You should be in bed resting,"

"I'm not going out to party, dad. One of my friends is having a small get together at her house so we all can watch some series premiere on Netflix," Allison explains truthfully, running out of patience, wishing her dad was more like her mom who had gave her lots of freedom. "I'll be home before midnight. I promise."

Sighing deeply, her father scrapes the cold food in the trash and then puts the dishes in the sink. "Alright, but I want you home before eleven. No drugs and no alcohol, understand?"

A smile appears on the teenage girl's s face when a car horn beeps outside. "Thank you, dad. I won't be home too late!"

"Be careful, Ali!" The father reminds her as she exits the house.

Outside, Allison runs towards her boyfriend's shiny red mustang that's in front of the house with the engine running as loud rock music blasts on the radio. Opening the door, she sits down in the passenger seat, buckles herself in and then kisses the blond blue eye jock on the lips.

Pulling off with one hand on the steering wheel, Bobby passes her a lit joint saying "I'm shocked your dad let you out of your cage,"

Taking several hits from the joint, Allison coughs and then says back "I know right me too. Seriously thought I was gonna die of boredom in that house," The car zooms through green lights in between traffic all the way through town with the music blaring out the windows.

Twenty minutes later after stopping at the gas station to grab beer and snacks, Allison and Bobby pulls up in front of their friend's mansion on a hill overlooking the town.

"Here we are," Bobby's Australian accent rolls off his tongue which Allison finds so attractive. Them two have been dating for three months now. Parking behind a row of expensive vehicles that belongs to their friends, the couple gets out the car flirting and chatting, carrying the snacks and drinks while walking the pathway up towards the front door.

Allison brushes her jet black hair behind both shoulders as Bobby stares at her, thinking she's the most beautiful creature on earth while she presses the doorbell. With redden cheeks from blushing so hard, she looks at him smiling, asking curiously "What are you staring at?"

Bobby smiles back at her, closing the gap between them by leaning in kissing her on the lips. When they pull apart he gives her a compliment. "You look so beautiful,"

Loud footsteps echoes inside the house near the entrance before the door unlocks and swings open. Kennedy, a model, instagram influencer and best friend of Allison smiles at them holding a champagne bottle. "You guys made it! Hi!"

The tall thin brunette kisses Allison on both cheeks and then side hugs Bobby before letting them inside. "I'm so glad you guys are here! Everyone that I invited for the series premiere tonight is here!" She walks in front of them, leading them down the long hallway towards the massive movie theatre room that the rest of the group is huddled at in front of a cinema silver screen mounted to the wall across from the built in white cushion theatre seats.