8

"Hey, where'd Jungkook go?" Jimin asks as soon as Kristen bursts inside the kitchen waving the keycard while the others are waiting for her by the back door.

Kristen swipes the keycard and the door unlocks. "He went to go find Mia." Police cars pulls around the parking lot as well as a white Ferrari. The group freezes in place when the swat team arrives too and surrounds them in a circle as they're walking out the back entrance of the hospital.

Kennedy's boyfriend Justin hops out his ride and then runs to them, panicking. "Where's Logan?!" He freaks out about his friend.

Cameron who's holding his girlfriend in bridal style, knits his brows, switching confused glances between his friends then looks back at Justin asking "Logan?"

Jungkook kneels down beside his ex girlfriend, helping her on her feet as she slowly wakes up. "Mia, let's get you out of here." They both stands up at the same time. Painfully, Mia rubs her sore forehead and sighs deeply while taking small steps.

"The killer got away," she limps as he wraps an arm around her small waist, carrying most of her weight as they head towards the elevator.

"It's okay. We'll get him next time." Jungkook is hit across the face with a hard punch as Ghost Face reappears from around the corner, knocking the jock on the floor.

Frozen in place, Mia slumps sideways against the wall trying to get far away from the killer as possible but he tackles her on the floor, climbs on top of her and then stabs her in the right palm as she covers her face. Screaming from the top of her lungs, she squirms underneath his heavy weight but isn't able to move while he pulls the knife from her palm, saying with the voice changer "It's time to die!"

From the corner of her eyes, Mia sees the sharp piece of glass she had earlier and then quickly reaches for it while he lunges the knife deeply inside the left side of her stomach. Wincing from the pain, she grips the glass tightly, swinging it deeply into the side of his neck. Blood splatters on her face and all over her shirt. Ghost Face stands up, pulling the glass from his neck, dropping it to the floor as blood leaks from underneath the mask. His tall figure tumbles backwards against the wall then slides down to the floor.  Like a rag doll on a shelf, his body stiffens as Mia weakly crawls towards him.

Inhaling a sharp breath, she reaches out a shaky hand and then lifts the mask. Her face falls into a frown from being disappointed and shocked at the same time.

"Logan?"

While choking on his own blood, he slides a picture from his pocket and then takes his very last breath. His head hangs low and his eyes becomes dull as they stare at the floor. Mia takes the picture from his grasp. It's a photo of him and Brittany posing together happily, sitting on a bench at a park.

Jungkook groans awake, slowly sitting up with a palm pressing against his forehead. His eyes widen as he stands to his feet, staring at the dead body slumped against the wall in the familiar costume. "Oh shit."

The elevator doors opens and Justin comes running out but stopping in his path seeing his dead friend. "No! Fuck!"

"Okay, what the fuck is going on?" Jungkook demands for some answers, glaring at Justin who's kneeling down weeping in front of the body.

"He said he wanted to kill Mia for revenge but I tried to stop him. Now it's too late." Groaning, Justin stands to his feet and punches at the wall, shouting profanity out of anger.

The swat team swarms around the corner pointing guns at them. "Freeze!" The three teenagers stops moving and puts their hands in the air.