2

Police sirens echoing down the street awakens Mia the next morning as she's buried underneath her dark purple colored quilt, wrapped in a burrito as Namjoon's fiancée's little sister, Julie who's- three months younger than Mia-stands in front of the window drawing the curtains, letting all the sunlight in the messy room.

"Good morning sleepy head," The bubbly strawberry blonde teenage girl chirps, happy to be starting the first day at a new school in a new environment while Mia, on the other hand, isn't so excited, in fact she actually wishes she could skip her senior year and move somewhere far away from this cursed town after hearing about the tv series premiering last night about her life, which is based on the books by no other than the journalist Kim Seokjin.

When Mia doesn't move or say anything back, Julie pulls the thick quilt off her figure, earning a loud groan from Mia as she's rolling on her back squinting her eyes, covering her face with one palm. "Go away,"

Julie chuckles lightly "Sorry but I can't. I live here now so you're stuck with me until one of us moves out," then starts smacking Mia with a fluffy pillow making her groan even more. "Get up and get ready for school!"

"Okay, okay, okay! Stop! I'm up!" Mia sits on her bottom, jet black hair that's now trimmed neck-length and layered with brown highlights is disheveled as she stretches her arms above her head with her eyes closed tightly, mouth wide open letting out a yawn.

"I need to borrow your shampoo, the one that smells like mango," Julie search on the top of the dressers.

"It's in the first drawer on the left," Mia points directly to it after taking her phone off the charger seeing the battery is full.

"Ah! Thank you," Julie squeals when finding her favorite shampoo of Mia's then stands in the doorway with a dark pink towel over one of her shoulders. "Blake said breakfast will be ready in ten minutes,"

Mia nods "okay" then reaches for her phone when it starts ringing on the nightstand. "Hello?" She answers, brushing some hair behind an ear.

There's no response so she asks "Hello?"again with a sigh.

"Hello, Mia." A deep voice portraying as Ghost Face speaks lowly on the line.

Mia doesn't feel threatened at all while listening to that familiar voice. In fact she's used to the stupid prank calls by now. "Yes?"

"What's your favorite scary movie?" The haunting voice asks.

"The little mermaid. Who is this?" She scoffs.

"You tell me," the stranger chuckles.

Mia sucks her teeth, putting the caller on speaker "Sure," then opens an app that identifies any blocked numbers, allowing it to trace the unknown caller while she's on the line. "Well hello there Gary Watts who's calling from Fall River Massachusetts-"

"Oh shit!" The man hangs up immediately.

Mia chuckles then mutters mostly to herself, putting the phone back down on the nightstand. "Hope you enjoy the show,"

"Time to change numbers again?" Julie asks, stepping back inside the room to grab her body wash she had left on the dresser when she was looking for the shampoo. 

"Nah, I think it'll die off. The series just premiered last night. I'll say give it a week then let's see how it goes." Mia climbs out of bed and then stands in front of the mirror, brushing both hands through her short hair.

"Alright. If you change your mind, let me know." Julie steps  back out the room.

While Julie's down the hall Mia yells "Don't use all the hot water!" loud enough for her to hear. Rising up her shirt, Mia traces the healed scar on her stomach from when her sister stabbed her and then quickly pulls her shirt down when a loud knock vibrates on the door.