18 (Finale)

Homecoming night the gym is packed with classmates dress as their best, tuxedos and colorful gowns lingering on the dance floor to the music blaring through the speakers. Teachers are passing out drinks and snacks while the students mingles with overlapping conversations, talking indistinctly to one another. The principal is socializing with the other staff next to the picture booth his students are taking turns coming in and out of. Theme for tonight is old Hollywood. People have bought their A game for wearing 1920's vintage clothes.

Balloons and confettis are littering the entire floor. Two crowns are placed on the stage on top of white cushions while the homecoming dance banner displays across the stage.

Mr. Jansen stands in a corner holding a solo cup, other hand inside his pocket as he stares off into space not realizing he's being watched by someone.

Skylar, a very popular cheerleader keeps her eyes on him as he's walking out the gym, tossing his cup in the bin before stepping down the hall.

"I'll be right back," she tells her group of friends at the table before hurrying off.

Sliding his keys from his pocket, the attractive English teacher unlocks the door, stepping inside his classroom. The man goes straight to the locker way in the back of the room, sighing.

Detaching the lock with a key, he opens the door, grabs the large black bag and then puts it down on the floor zipping it open. A dirty shovel and lots of cash is hidden inside of it.

A small knock on the door startles him. Quickly, he zips the bag and then stands on his feet, shoving it back inside the locker, attaching the lock.

Skylar is leaning against the doorway waiting for him when he turns around putting the keys in his pants pocket.

"Hey, Sky. What can I do for you?" He clears his throat, flattening his red tie as she walks in, closing the door behind her, staring at him seductively.

Standing in front of him without saying a word, she unzips her dress from the back, letting the material fall around her feet.

Licking his lips with a hand rubbing underneath his chin, he stares at her small breasts, chuckling while she poses sexually.

She then circles her arms around his neck, attaching their lips wrapping her legs around his waist when he picks her up and puts her down on top of a desk, standing between her thighs.

-
-

"Ladies and gentlemen can I have your attention please?" The new guidance counselor taps on the microphone and the music stops. "Now I will pronounce your homecoming king and queen." A teacher passes her an envelope on stage then picks up the crowns.

The crowd stands on the floor watching her take her precious time opening it. A wide grin smears on the older woman's face after reading the results. "Your homecoming king and queen is Jeon Jung Kook and Kim Mia. Everyone let's give them a round of applause."

Everyone claps and talks over one another, looking around for the couple but they're nowhere to be found.

Way across town parked outside at a drive-in theater is Mia inside Jung Kook's truck, lying on top of him naked. Her sparkling vintage beige gown and clear heels is tossed in the front seat with his tuxedo and black church shoes.

They've left the boring dance an hour ago to have some alone time. Mia wanted to see a romantic movie and her boyfriend thought of the perfect date.

Circling her pointer finger along his chest she laughs at the joke he just told her then grabs her phone from the cup holder when it chimes. A text from a classmate makes her smile.