17

"While you were hiding in here, have you tried calling the police?" Jung Kook asks his friend's lover a question.

Mickey sighs lowly. "Don't know where my phone is. I tried the landline but I can't make a call for some reason. He has it programmed for incoming calls only." She then stops picking at the flesh, remembering something important she has to do.

"Shit, hold on I need to disinfect it first. I'm not sure if there's a first aid lying around here somewhere." Mickey rummages through things around the room on shelves, the desk and inside file cabinets. She finds a bottle of whiskey and a small bag of tissues. "This should do the trick,"

Jung Kook flinches when she returns to him holding the half filled bottle of liquor. "This is gonna sting," she warns him, suggesting he bite down on something while she's wiping the blood off his arm with the tissues.

Grabbing his jacket with his good arm he slides a pair of light pink lace panties out of his pocket. Mickey knits her brows asking him. "Are those...Mia's?"

The jock stuffs the panties between his teeth, nodding. "Hmmh."

She raises her brows mouthing the word. "Wow." Then says "On the count of three," making sure he's ready before counting. "One...two...three."

Jung Kook moans painfully, turning his head away with his eyes closed, fist clutching the edge of the desk he's sitting on while she pours the warm liquor all over the wound. His screams are muffled by the underwear as he bites down on it really hard, trying not to cry.

After cleaning the gunshot wound she takes the tweezers and then starts carefully digging inside his flesh, trying to grasp the bullet while he squirms.

"Be still, Jung Kook. I almost got it." The brunette scowls at him and he tries to sit very still but it's so hard because it hurts. She digs deeper and deeper. "Please try to relax. Think of something that makes you happy."

The jock leans his head back, clutching the desk even tighter as his blood trickles down his face from the deep cut on his forehead. In his mind he visualizes Mia's face, smiling back at him.

"I got it!" The bullet is bloody in between the tweezers. She puts it down on a piece of paper as Jung Kook relaxes a little, slumping his shoulders. Not able to find any bandages she decides to rip the hem of her shirt and wrap it around his wounded arm, tying it tightly in a knot.

He takes the panties out of his mouth and says "Thank you." breathlessly, slowly opening and shutting his eyes.

Mickey gives him a warm smile. "No problem."

A terrifying scream alarms them.

"Oh shit! That's Mia!" Sliding on his jacket, he hops off the desk and runs out the study room. Mickey tells him to wait up as she follows him after tossing the bloody tissues in the bin.

-
-

Justin giggles on the line. "Looks like you killed the wrong guy. Again!"

"Show yourself!" She hangs up the phone. Another room door across the hall opens, catching her off guard. She screams when Justin charges towards her swinging the knife then tackles her to the floor.

Mia kicks him in the face and then the weapon. It drops out of his hand, sliding across the floor out of his reach. While Justin's doubling over rubbing his sore face, she hops on her feet and runs up the stairs but he's right behind her, pulling the gun from his jeans, aiming it and pulling the trigger.