11

Justin hears Gwen hopping behind him through the woods. Quickly he runs back towards her blocking her view. "I'm sorry. Gwen he's gone. You don't need to see this." Gwen screams in a fit of tears as he wraps her in a hug. Knowing what she's been going through for the past couple of weeks, another dead body isn't something she needs to see.

While unlocking her phone screen to dial the police Kennedy hears a twig snap behind her and freezes not seeing her boyfriend beside her like he just were a minute ago. The sound makes her spin around in circles with her heart beating rapidly in her chest. "Guys, I think someone's out here." Panicking, she spins back around dropping the device on the ground when coming in contact with a hard chest. Her eyes widens at the masked killer in front of her staring back at her hauntingly. Before she can scream he covers her mouth with a gloved hand, pushes her roughly back against a tree jabbing his knife inside her right eyeball. Her mouth agape while her body shakes in pure shock then goes limp seconds later, slowly sliding down against the tree with blood flowing out her eye socket.

Ghost face charges towards Gwen and Justin next. At first they don't notice him coming at them but when Gwen hears heavy footsteps she looks behind Justin and screams, pointing at the killer while warning Justin. "He's behind you!" With knit brows the jock turns around but he's pushed sideways against a tree stump, knocking out instantly from the aggressive attack from Ghost Face. Gwen stumbles backwards, falling on her bottom crying as Justin lies unconscious on his stomach with his face in the dirt.

The psychopath behind the creepy costume hovers over her, wiping the blood off his weapon with a gloved hand while Gwen's screaming and crawling backwards. While he's taunting her she reaches for one of her crutches and swings at him, hitting him in the stomach. He doubles over, grunting from the pain and she continues crawling to safety but he steps on her good leg, hurting her ankle. She screams out loudly as he grabs her by the hair while raising the knife in the air.

"I'll see you in hell, fuck face!" She sneers through gritted teeth, glaring at him.

The man behind the mask aims the knife at her while she covers her face with her arms.

"Two people were killed last night in my backyard and nobody noticed," Mia whispers to Liam while she's working behind the counter at the town's book store. After a long break, today's her first day back and she's already the talk of the town. Every customer that comes in the store either gossip about her, takes pictures or just gives her a rude stare.

Liam sighs deeply, leaning on the countertop sideways watching her open a box of new books that was just shipped an hour ago. "Everyone was distracted last night. No one heard a thing. I probably could've saved their lives if I weren't so messed up."

A thought comes to Mia's mind as she's stacking several books on top of the counter, freezing in place with a puzzled look on her face. "Liam, did you drink some of that wine as well last night?"

"Yeah but then I felt tipsy afterwards. Did you?"

She nods slowly, remembering how she felt after drinking it as well. "I thought I was dreaming or something but what I felt was real. It was like I had no control over my body as if my soul was just drifting in the air."

Liam scratches the back of his head sheepishly. "I was so out of it last night, I had woke up in bed next to Chloe this morning,"

"Don't feel bad. I slept with Jung Kook." Mia shrugs, pressing her lips in a thin line.

A wide grin appears on Liam's face. "Are you two back together?"

Mia shakes her head. "No! I just gotten out of a relationship. What happened between Jung Kook and I was just a one time thing. Told you I didn't feel like myself last night and neither did he." Her heart aches as she thinks of Taehyung. She called him this morning but he didn't answer. Strange that he sent a bottle last night but wouldn't answer her calls or texts.