❤️ Say My Name (Wanderer/Scara x Lumine)

[Hi hi! I hope you enjoy the book!

The art in the top belongs to it's rightful owner.

I'm using the name I gave Wanderer in my play through as Lumine! I may change this later.

⚠️
Warning for this chapter:

• Slight Non-Con [Lumine does consent but it's the lead up before the question that I'm considering borderline Non-Con]
• Some Archon Quest spoilers!

Reader Discretion is advised!!]

~#~

A few weeks after Wanderer got his memories of being Scaramouche back and being given a new name by Lumine, Wanderer was accompanying Lumine well away from Sumeru City. Away from Nahida.

His curiosity was growing the longer he was with Lumine. Why wasn't she referring to him as his given name? The name he gave her? Does she not like the name she gave him? Did she forget the name she gave him?

As they came to rest at a town near Liyue, Wanderer watched Lumine intently. Soon speaking rather reluctantly.

"Are you not fascinated with me anymore?" Wanderer asked with a raised eyebrow.

Lumine looked at him with a puzzled look. "What? What do you mean?"

"I..." Wanderer paused, his face growing a bit red as he seemed angry. "What's my name?" He asked suddenly as Paimon looked at them both.

"Wanderer?" Lumine tilted her head in confusion as Paimon shrugged when she looked at her.

Wanderer huffed and left the building as Lumine continued to cook. His aggravation was growing into angry as a fog set over Liyue settling into the abandoned mountain town they bunked at.

Coming up with a plan to get Lumine to speak the name she had given him, he called Paimon outside. With one harsh gust of wind, he sent her far into the lower mountains down to the beach. He determined it would take her at least two hours to get back so he had to act quick.

He burst back into the house and grabbed Lumine's wrist as she set the last plate of food on the table. She grew wide eye'd as she looked at him. "Wanderer? What... what's wrong?"

"Say my name." He demanded as he stared at her.

Lumine looked around nervously. "Wan...wanderer?"

"No." He said as he grabbed her neck and pulled him close to her, walking closer as she stepped back. His lips inches away from hers. "Say my name." He repeated as Lumine's face started to grow a red tint.

"I... I don't understand what... what you're..." Lumine swallowed as Wanderer frowned.

"Wrong." He said as he connected his lips with her and kissed her passionately. His face bright red with new feelings he had hidden since he met her.

He pulled away for a moment as she gasped, suddenly without thinking, his tongue laid out and he went back into the kiss. Lumine having no time to react as his tongue began exploring her mouth. Wanderer's other hand resting on her neck as she grabbed his wrist.