❤️ Feelings [Lantern Rite II] (Xiao x Lumine)

(First and foremost...

If you know where this idea came from... No. You don't.

Second, even if you think you do... you don't.
Third, if you find the audio... no you didn't.

Continuing on—

Warnings for this chapter
• CNC/ish
• Male whimpering (ehe)

Seriously do not read this if you don't know what CNC is. Thank you.)

~~~

Xiao looked out of the cliff at the lanterns rising from the docks. Like stars falling in reverse. He had been on guard all day, annoyed beyond words. Suddenly, he heard someone walk up behind him and within seconds a spear was pointed at their face.

Lumine looked at him from the sharp end of the spear and smiled softly. "Uh... it's just me..." She said putting her hands up playfully.

"Oh." He said simply as he put his spear away and sat back down on the rock. Lumine walked up beside him and sat with him.

"I thought you didn't like the Lantern Rite." She said softly as she looked at him, holding her knees to her chest.

"I don't." He said bluntly.

"Then why are you watching the lanterns?" She asked quietly as she looked out at the lanterns as they rose into the dark night sky.

"It's my duty to protect Liyue. If I'm not watching then I fail my life's duty." He said void of emotion.

"Mhm... sure... and I just hang out with Paimon because I saved her and I'm waiting for her to save me so we're even." She said with a small chuckle.

"That's different. You care about Paimon." Xiao said as he looked at her.

"You care about Liyue." Lumine retorted as Xiao scoffed.

"I don't care about anything. I have no emotions. I'm a Yaksha." Xiao said as he looked away from her and back at the harbor.

"Oh, you so do have emotions!" She said as she pushed his arm.

"I am not like you." He said as he stood up and crossed his arms looking at her.

"Like me how?" She smiled as she looked at him.

"You have emotions like love, anger, hatred, happiness. I don't." He huffed as he looked away from her, a look of pain in his eyes. "Yaksha do not have emotion. We are simply weapons for Rex Lapis. I'm leaving." He said as he started to walk off.

Lumine stood up and held out some spicy almond tofu. "I have almond tofu~" She cooed as she smiled at him when he stopped dead in his tracks.

Xiao slowly looked back at her. "...that..." He turned around slowly and walked back to her, taking the tofu as he glared at her. "That's a dirty trick."

She laughed as she sat back down and watched him eat it. "You know hunger is an emotion right?"

Xiao groaned as he finished eating and looked at her. "Lumine. I do not have emotions. I do not feel." He got close to her face and looked into her eyes.