🧐 Lyney Theory short 2.2 (may possibly contain spoilers)

(Same warning as the last times only this time NellaJaySteel 's message to y'all is the same message she gave me:

"Cry"

I think she's playing as Wanderer a little too much.)

((Warning for this chapter:

•Torture))

~~~

Lumine opened her eyes, looking around all she could do was let her mind catch up to what her eyes were seeing and what she remembered in a haze. "Lyney..." She whispered as tears began to fill her eyes.

"Lyney... Lyney..." Her heart started racing as she replayed the events in her head, his name was the only thing she could say. Her heart felt like a snake was wrapped around it, constricting her heart from beating.

It was worse than any pain she could have possibly ever felt before. It may have been even worse than watching her brother willfully leave in the abyss portal that day. Worse than waking up and not finding him. Worse than watching him get taken by that God.

She tried to move and that's when she heard the metal clanging. Her ankles and wrists were restrained to a metal table. Where exactly had Lyney taken her? Why did he drug her? Was he in trouble? Was Lynette and Freminet in trouble?

Why was she thinking about him? About his well-being? About his fucking siblings when he didn't give a damn about her?

She looked around once more. "Lyney?.." She whined as tears fell down into her hair line, tickling her ears.

God stop fucking crying for him. Stop calling for him.

"My, my... You're awake! I didn't expect you to be awake so soon. You slept like a rock on the way here." Lyney's voice called out from somewhere she couldn't see. A door to the room maybe?

"Lyney?" She whined again as she turned her head, he walked into view with a smug smile on his face.

"Hi there, cutie." Lyney waved half-heartedly as he smiled darkly. "Don't worry. Father just wanted to ask you some questions." He chuckled as Arlecchino walked into view.

A barrage of questions ensued, most of which Lumine didn't have an answer to truthfully but Arlecchino wasn't satisfied with that. Somewhere in the questions, Lyney left and the atmosphere became heavier. Scarier.

Lumine was already struggling to string her sentences together when Lyney looked at her or talked to her. But now, with the only tiny bit of security she had having left the room, she couldn't speak.

"My God, they call you the Savior of Teyvat. Are you seriously so distraught you can't answer a few simple questions?" Arlecchino scoffed as she grunted angrily. She grabbed Lumine's chin and made her look at her.

"There isn't a sane bone in that... things... body. She'd even betray the Tsaritsa if it stood to benefit her." Childe's words from years ago echoed in her mind as she stared back into the eyes of what she can only describe as pure evil.

"Please... I-I'm trying... I... I swear... I swear I... I'm just..." Lumine blinked tears out of her eyes as Arlecchino scoffed and let her go.