❤️ Lock and Key (Heizou x Lumine)

(Warnings for this chapter:

• Bondage
• CNC

As always cover art belongs to its rightful artist we get these images from Google so we normally don't get the original artists name. Sorry! If you know they don't want the art up, let us know and we'll replace it!)

~~~

It was about an hour until Lumine's birthday. Heizou was setting everything up as he stuffed away the handcuffs in his pocket and grinned as he stretched and hyped himself up for this. Heizou had made a joke a year ago about taking Lumine to a locked room but this year, he meant it entirely.

He had a specific place all planned out for her this year.

~~~

Lumine walked into the tea shop, meeting up with Heizou, Kujou Sara, Kamisato Ayato, Kamisato Ayaka, Yoimiya, Gorou, Beidou, Kazuha, Kokomi, and even Ei. All of them yelled a hearty 'Happy Birthday, Lumine!' as she entered the shop.

Heizou insisted on staying at Lumine's side the entire night, never taking his eyes off her as the crowd slowly dispersed. Paimon leaving with Yoimiya to go back to the hotel and rest after getting a stomach ache from eating too much.

Eventually it was just Heizou, Ayato, and Lumine. When Ayato left to do business with the tea house owner, Heizou walked up behind Lumine and grabbed her arms. Whispering in her ear as he smiled slyly. "I have another present for you Lumine. Do you trust me?"

Lumine blushed softly as she looked back at Heizou and smiled. "Of course I trust you, Heizou..." She said in a kind tone as Heizou grew a smirk.

"There's 3 rules to this birthday present. No screaming. No begging. No complaining." Heizou whispered into her ear as he cuffed her wrists behind her before she realized what was happened. "Close your eyes and let me lead you. If you really want to end the present early..." His hand slid up her side, over her shoulder, and to her neck. Lifting her chin as he grinned close to her ear, laughing softly and playfully. "Just say... Nobushi." He whispered softly as he kissed her neck.

"A... Alright..." Lumine replied as she blushed brightly. She moved her hands against the handcuffs as she looked at him. "Where are we going? Should we say bye to Aya-"

Heizou covered her eyes and started walking out into the cold night air outside the tea shop. "Quiet, Lumine~ Just walk until I say otherwise." He snickered as he held the chain connecting the cuffs together and led her out of Inazuma City.

Just outside the city in a house that Heizou fixed up not long ago, he led her inside and closed the door behind them. Locking it. He lifted her chin to look at him. "Open your eyes, Lumine." He said in a low almost whispering seductive voice.

She opened her eyes and blushed wildly looking into his eyes. "H-Heizou..." She mumbled softly, nervous as she spoke.

"Mm... You don't have to speak, Lumine. Just relax. It's your birthday after all..." He said as he kissed her softly and held her neck gently. "Let me take care of everything." He whispered against her lips as he slid his hand down her side, slipping them under the edge of her shirt as her skin shivered at his touch.

Lumine returned the kiss, her heart beating so hard she thought she might pass out. Slowly, she began to close her eyes back as Heizou's hands removed her shirt slowly.