❤️ New Year in Sumeru. (Tighnari x Lumine)

(FIRST OFF SPOILERS!!!!!

Hello! @NellaJaySteel here. <3

Me and Amari collabed on this chapter because I wasn't very familiar with Tighnari's character and she wasn't familiar with Fennec Foxes.

That being said:
Tighnari is a Fennec Fox. Male Fennec Foxes get very aggressive and territorial during Jan to Feb.

So... Here's your disclaimers because I do not like bs'ing around these type of scenes.

• Implied NonCon (there is consent not too far into this! It's just the lead up!)
• Rough Seggsy time (Choking, scratching, slight bruising not from Tighnari hitting Lumine!)
• Imprinting (Okay so this usually implies pee but I refuse to do that so it's going to be biting and marking Lumine with those bites)

TL:DR —
Male Fennec Foxes are aggressive during mating season.

⚠️
—Choking
—Bruising
—Imprinting (biting)
—Aggression
—Rough Seggsy Time (Scratching)
—Bleeding
⚠️

Thank you for reading Amari's story!)

~•¥¥¥•~

It had now been almost 4 years since Lumine arrived in Teyvat. She had spent her first year in Mondstadt and celebrated the next new year later in Liyue. Then she moved on to Inazuma where she stayed for six months and helped Ei and the rest of Inazuma. She celebrated a new year there as well.

Out of all the places she has been, her favorite place was Sumeru. Despite immediately being thrown into danger at the beginning of the year, she grew to adore the jungle and really just everything in Sumeru.

A week before the New Year celebration in Sumeru City, Tighnari had acted quite weird. While talking to Cyno, Tighnari, and Collei that week before the celebration, when they were inviting everyone, Tighnari had fallen into Lumine and stayed against her for a few minutes before Cyno pulled him away from her and ushered him away.

Later that same day, Cyno had come back to Lumine while Paimon wasn't around and talked to Lumine. Basically telling her that the New Year was a hard time of year for him for... unspecified and unclear reasons. At least it was from January to February according to Cyno.

Lumine assumed it was just because of something that might have happened. Like when Lumine had lost her brother and could barely celebrate her first year without crying. Therefore she didn't pry and only nodded to Cyno when he asked her to leave Tighnari alone and out of the celebrations if she could help it.

That next day Cyno had mentioned to her and Paimon in Aaru Village that he wouldn't be around for a few months because of a mission taking place in the desert. Lumine was rather disappointed but nodded and left it at wishing him luck.

~•¥¥¥•~

Present Day, it was the first half of the new month of the new year. Just like she had expected Cyno hadn't showed up at any of the events but she had seen Tighnari at least once. Yet when she tried to go greet him he disappeared.

Near the end of the first month, Lumine had gotten a commission to deliver something to Tighnari. Entering Gandharva Ville, she was immediately met with Collei. She delivered Paimon some Pita Pockets and had offered some to Lumine but she wasn't hungry.